anyone near Grimsby ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suki1066

Reaction score
hello everyone
i have been practising as much as i can, but i feel i would benifit from watching someone with experience, i thourght i would ask firstly on here, i hope this is an ok question to ask.So if anyone would let me sit and watch i would appreciate the chance to learn more.
thanks jane x

Hi I'm nearby,

I only work from home and do a few Mobile clients so I don't think you'd gain alot form watching me !! ask away on here and you'll get the answer to any of your questions the tutorials on the site are fab as well.

just a thought have to been into any salon's in town to ask for work experience? the salon in the market place is very good, If I worked more structured hours I'd gladdy help. xx

but ask away you'll fine that salon geek is like a huge salon with us all sharing tips and ideas, great for those of us who work alone or are quite new to this industry xx

thanks clare, i have thourght about asking locally, x

G is in hartlepool if thats any where near to you ???? Her user name is peter pan :)

Latest posts

Back