Anyone near York who would like free Reiki session?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tinkywinky

Reaction score
I'm Reiki I qualified, doing reiki II soon, thought it nice to do some Reiki treatments on any willing geeks prior to doing Reiki II and charging for my service?:

If anyone wants to swap a treatment this would be fab.

I would have to do the session on an evening as I am busy with my children in the day, I'd have to ask you to come to my home in York for the treatment also.

Reiki healing is a lovely treatment which is done with the client fully clothed, it's nice and relaxing - if you want any further info please PM me.

Thanks!

I would love it, but you'll have to come to Australia! :D

Hi, I would love to help you but I work mon-fri evenings so I like to keep weekend evenings free to spend some time with my boys, also York is a little too far for me.

Hope someone is willing to offer thier services and help you!

:hug:

Thanks for your replies, can't seem to get anyone, thought it would be good to do some more reiki before I do reiki II.

Anyone else interested?

Austrailia sounds good, don't tempt me or I'll be off lol!!

I visit york fairly often but it tends to be on sunday day times if that is any good to you, i would be a willing guinea pig, always happy to help out a fellow geek :hug:
What treatments are you wanting to swap for ?

Latest posts

Back