Anyone need a new suitecase

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'm a Star

Reaction score
I cant believe what the bid is up to already???? Are people mad or just got too much money spare.

I love the fact its pink, but over £2000 thats abit excessive....lol.

yeh shame just a little out of my budget too ! though id prefer a red one ! lol and i have other more important plans for my money like erm.......... EXCEL

have you seen they are all annonymous bidders ! and allthe bid retractions ?!!

Hey Mrs Saddo you're not bidding on this are you hun ?!! lol you can tell us !

kx

:lol: It's back down to 1450.00 now!

I can't afford a holiday let alone the suitcase!! :lol:

It does say a percentage will go to Mencap, But it doesn't say what percentage. :|

has anyone got any cases we can spray pink ;)

Hiya Karren, Mrs Saddo here!! OMG I don't believe that there are people out there even sadder than us who would bid over 2 grand for a USED suitcase. The economy is definitely buoyant at the moment!! It's OUTRAGEOUS.

Karren said:
yeh shame just a little out of my budget too ! though id prefer a red one ! lol and i have other more important plans for my money like erm.......... EXCEL

have you seen they are all annonymous bidders ! and allthe bid retractions ?!!

Hey Mrs Saddo you're not bidding on this are you hun ?!! lol you can tell us !

kx

Well let's face it, Emma is a biscuit short of a barrel and so effectively if some of the proceeds go ot Mencap she will be getting it back in kind anyway! PS does she have to inform the taxman about this?
lesley1965 said:
It does say a percentage will go to Mencap, But it doesn't say what percentage. :|

they have some real pretty pink and blue suitcases in beatties at the mo, £40 lol.

Just when you thought us Saddo's have gone into hibernation, I stumbled back upon this thread, thought I'd have a look to see how much Emma's suitcase went for - can you believe £1950 - now that is SAD! love to all fellow BB addicts, see you next year?! Mrs Saddo
I'm a Star said:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2261190104
She cant have made enough money out of Big Brother Emma has to sell her case.

.......... and now the world & his wife knows exactly who that ebayer is all the really sad "Emma-ites" can keep track of what she is buying, mainly skin care it would seem atm :lol:

I'm just so nosey I had to look what her feedback was on :lol:

Latest posts

Back