Anyone not getting reply from Euphoria?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ceecee71

Reaction score
They sent me some tapes that were a totally different colour to their colour ring. I contacted them and sent photos and they agreed and said send it back. I ordered a replacement pack, paid for it plus postage and returned the wrong colour as requested. That was signed for by them a week ago and now they’re ignoring me! No refund, no reply and I don’t even have the hair!!

Anyone got any ideas?

Good evening

Thank you for your post.

Please be advised that we do not ignore customers and can confirm we have not ignored any contact from you regarding the receipt of your return or any other query. All messages sent from yourself have been replied to.

We can confirm receipt of your return and are in the process of refunding your item for you. Please be advised that returns can take up to 2 weeks to process.

Your return is being dealt with accordingly as quickly as we can.

Best regards.
Euphoria x

Good evening

Thank you for your post.

Please be advised that we do not ignore customers and can confirm we have not ignored any contact from you regarding the receipt of your return or any other query. All messages sent from yourself have been replied to.

We can confirm receipt of your return and are in the process of refunding your item for you. Please be advised that returns can take up to 2 weeks to process.

Your return is being dealt with accordingly as quickly as we can.

Best regards.
Euphoria x
Thanks. But you have ignored 3 texts from me. I can screen shot them if you really want, showing that you replied to earlier messages in the same conversation?

I really had no option but to ask here as you weren’t replying. Anyhow, I’m glad to hear from you now. Thanks for sorting it out.

Good evening

Thanks for your reply.

Please can you forward your messages to our returns department on [email protected] and we will ensure they process this for you asap.

Have a great evening.

Best regards.

Latest posts

Back