Anyone NOT got facebook!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Facebook is good to advertise offers and that is it really you will rarely get a full paying client from facebook. Word of mouth is the best form. I personally hate facebook i know that is a steong word but it did come in handy a few times for putting offers on now we dont really need to do offers and havent really had any business from facebook since we havent put offers on.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I get most of my business from Facebook, and the rest from word of mouth... Most of which found me on Facebook in the first place! I have over 750 'likes' on my page, constantly update it and get at least a few bookings a week through it. And in response to the previous post, they're all full paying customers apart from on the rare occurrence I do an offer! x

Same as above... I put offers on but have majority full paying clients from it. I don't do crazy cheap offers or only engage with people by doing offers. It's as much about sharing new treatments, ideas, tips and fun.

Oh, and I put a Mother's Day offer on for a Gelish manicure for the client & her mum (which is actually the same price as they would pay for two Gelish manicures anyway, just with a free glass of fizz & chocolates) and have not had one person book it yet, but I'm nearly fully booked that weekend now with clients anyway! x

hi can anyone explain how to set up the buisness page thanks

I haven't but def think I'm going to have to get it to advertise!! It's one of the best and easiest ways and its free!! X

I fell in love in Pinterest lol. It's really easy but I think Facebook is better to get new customers and keep in touch with regular.

Latest posts

Back