Anyone noticed Hair Planet problems lately?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yaziixxx

Reaction score
So I have used this hair for years and have never had a problem
we have noticed recently the quality has gone downhill and with the last lot fitted after 2/3 washes it is dry , frizzy and unmanagable.The only reply i have recieved from them is pointing the finger at aftercare in which the client has been wearing them YEARS so this is not the issue.

How likely am i to get a refund.

Attached a few photos also. This started off as a colour #4 and when washed 2/3 times the water was black and it's gone to a horrible orangey copper colour.

hair planet hair.jpg
hair planet hair1.jpg
hair planet hair2.jpg

If they have good customer service, they will look at how many times you have bought hair with them to see that you aren't trying to get one over with them.

What did you use to wash the hair?

If they have good customer service, they will look at how many times you have bought hair with them to see that you aren't trying to get one over with them.

Thats what I mean , we have used this company for years and not a problem. x

What did you use to wash the hair?
Everything used on the hair is fine for extensions. Racoon shampoo was used so i know they will blame it on the aftercare BUT racoon shampoo is specifically made for hair extensions and we always use this shampoo on this brand and it has been fine for years.

Latest posts

Back