Anyone offering Nouvatan?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beau-ty

Reaction score
Hi to all you tanning salons. I'm thinking of buying the Nouvatan spray kit and doing the training but would really like to try it before i take the plunge. i'm interested because of all your reviews but they don't do demos but i do like to try for myself so if any of you are in the Derbyshire DE55 or Notts NG postcode areas and i could book in that would be very helpful. Ta:wink2:

Shame your not near me :) im a Nouvatan girl and would have gladly tanned you.. Hope someone is near you so you can see just how fab Nouvatan is :) x

Arrh thanks i really can"t decide with all these reviews I'm looking at suntana too thats coming up a lot. i can't get the samples because i haven't got a kit or done the training!

Arrh thanks i really can"t decide with all these reviews I'm looking at suntana too thats coming up a lot. i can't get the samples because i haven't got a kit or done the training!

Wish I was near, would have definitely sprayed you with Suntana, it's beautiful!!!

suntana is fab hunny. im in north notts so a bit further than you wanted. good luck xxx

Sent from my GT-S5570 using SalonGeek

thanks for replays anyway i'll keep searching - so confusing:?:

Anyone please???

I'm stoke if that's any good x

was looking for someone closer but thanks for the offer - think i will ring them tomorrow see if they can locate anyone :biggrin:

HI I use Nouvatan (hav also used sunatna-good to but my preferencs is NOuvatan) Im in Barrow upon Soar- LOughborough?? xx

thanks i am swaying more to nouvatan its just taking the plunge :eek:

Me again! I had the same probs-no one around my area using it, I contacted them and they did a postcode search for me but no one was near by - it doesnt seem very well known in the midlands! they all do sienna or fake bake round me, but all my customers Love it, I try and promote it by saying its strictly proffesional useage only! I ended up asking a mobile spray tanner round to me and asking her to use my sample, I paid her her normal rate but she was happy to use my solution when i explained why! If u contact steve or Dawn and explain I'm sure they wud send u a sample to try that way x

I am doing my novotan training next Friday sooo excited so will tell you how it goes If that's any help x

I was in the same position as you, went with Nouvatan and have my training Monday. Their customer service has been excellent and the fact that they have been voted for so many years running makes me sway that way....just hope I made the right choice!

Cant wait!

thanks all it would be lovely to hear from you you when you've done your training. Think i'm struggling for one near me I'v phoned them 1st thing just waiting for Dawn to get back to me x

Love nouvatan, I trained last feb and every tan has come out perfect, lovely colour and great fade off. Totally recommend it x

And Dawn was lovely and training fantastic! X

hi Lucielu, are you salon based if so do you have a seperate tan area or just pop up tent when you need?

Hi I'm home salon based and have the pop up tent in my room. Works perfectly for me x

Latest posts

Back