Anyone ordered from Organic Russian hair/Slavic hair on Facebook

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

POLLYD

Reaction score
Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone had ever ordered Hair Extensions from Organic Russian Hair www.organicrussianhair.wix.com or Slavic Hair only registered on Facebook?

Many thanks

Paula

I would be very wary about ordering anything from Facebook to be honest. Speaking from past experience it’s rarely what you expect and takes forever to arrive! Just my opinion of course!

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone had ever ordered Hair Extensions from Organic Russian Hair www.organicrussianhair.wix.com or Slavic Hair only registered on Facebook?

Many thanks

Paula
Unless you are happy to use single drawn or can draw your own hair, I wouldn't bother. They are reputable though and based in the UK, so delivery not a problem.

What makes you think that Russian Organic Hair is only “single drawn” compared to “double drawn” like they advertise on their website?? Do u know from personal experience that they really don’t carry Double
Drawn wefts like their website states they do? Confused and not sure what to think. Any assistance or clarification would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!!

What makes you think that Russian Organic Hair is only “single drawn” compared to “double drawn” like they advertise on their website?? Do u know from personal experience that they really don’t carry Double
Drawn wefts like their website states they do? Confused and not sure what to think. Any assistance or clarification would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!!
I couldn't comment on their wefts, I use loose hair. I'd be wary of "a North and South" mix though, it's either slavic or it isn't. Some suppliers say this when their using Uzbek hair.

Hi there,, we offer a service where we can remove the short hairs from our ponytails,, we hand do this and remove short hairs,, we can then make into a bespoke handtied weft , blending colours to exact spec for our clients .

I couldn't comment on their wefts, I use loose hair. I'd be wary of "a North and South" mix though, it's either slavic or it isn't. Some suppliers say this when their using Uzbek hair.
Hi there,, we have different types of hair,, all our ponytails are russian and single drawn although we do get them quiet thick to the ends, please read comments above,, we then do a russian mix,, this is no way of Uzbek decent, this is all PRE double drawn in a factory before importing , I hope this helps you.

It can be quiet tricky, when we started doing it it was scary to say the least! eek
Helen
ORH

Hello;

Yes I have finally ordered from organic
Russian hair and they actually do have a website as well as a Facebook page. The hair is absolutely gorgeous, double drawn, and Helen the owner is SOOO helpful and charming and I am so happy with what she sent me! Organic Russian Hair is my new favorote!!!!

Hello;

Yes I have finally ordered from organic
Russian hair and they actually do have a website as well as a Facebook page. The hair is absolutely gorgeous, double drawn, and Helen the owner is SOOO helpful and charming and I am so happy with what she sent me! Organic Russian Hair is my new favorote!!!!
ahhhh thank you Patti,, Patti is in USA, we ship world wide. Patti had a skin weft and some Stick tips for the side ,, , thanks hon!

www.organicrussianhair.co.uk the website has been up for 2 years hon,, you can order though website or contact me direct me through FB and i can help you with your order

thats the wrong website hon, where was it i will amend it as it ASAP ,www.organicrussianhair.co.uk, or drop me a line on 07852 473001 , im helen owner x

I think the biggest concern here is how ethical they are. Worst thing i can imagine is a client asking where they are sourced from and not being able to give a good reliable awnser. A lot of these company have unethical hair slipping in there trade .

You are so welcome Helen. I’ve been meaning to contact you regarding the long tape strips that are used for the two wefts you sent me initially. Soon it will time to trade out the tape and would like to order some more ASAP! Girls, these tape in wefts are ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!! Couldn’t be happier with Helen and the entire selection of authentic Organic Russian Hair. Customer for Life! . Helen just let me know how to get those tapes paid for and sent to me. Thanks again!

I cant get in contact with them

I have been trying to contact you but cant get through.
07852 473001
[email protected]
or go onto website and contact,,, were alos on FB @ organic russian hair extensions ,, insta and twitter ,,or pm me ur number and ill get in touch with u hon x

Latest posts

Back