Anyone read Dawn Latham's book?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Penners

Reaction score
Just wondered if anyone else had downloaded it, i'm part way through and its great - wish I had the talent, some people just got it all!:D

I have just downloaded it. I'm not into the whole 50 shades thing but looks good ;)

No but I'm going to when I go on my hols.
Looks like it will be one of those great summer round the pool reads.

I've got it! Brill read! X

Not yet as i have so many already, but it is definitely on my reading list. I've got a week off in May so i think it will be on my kindle for then. I hear great things! xx

I'm looking forward to starting this!! x

Half way through excellent read xx

Started it but stopped because my mums taking it on holiday, can't read half then stop. Really didn't want to give it up after 4 pages but had to be nice.
Normally i find a book hard to get into and rarely get captured in the first few pages xoxo

Last edited:
I have it, I'm about half way through it's really good.

What's it called?

What's it called?

The beauty and the blonde.
Gets quite raunchy in parts and is so much cheaper than 50 shades of grey, or should it be 50 shades of dulux? Xoxo

Going through amazon the other day, found this book, as I had been recommended to it by a customer, can't wait for it to arrive!

Gosh, persianista, its a bit raunchy! got me well hooked though, so much so I read till silly o'clock and my vision was blurring. May have to return to it later when the kids are in bed!:D

Gosh, persianista, its a bit raunchy! got me well hooked though, so much so I read till silly o'clock and my vision was blurring. May have to return to it later when the kids are in bed!:D

Lol after the thread I've had to get the kindle version. Didn't want to wait xoxo

How old is Di and Lynne? I have an image in my head but it might all change with an age to go with it. I'm guessing early 40s xoxo

How old is Di and Lynne? I have an image in my head but it might all change with an age to go with it. I'm guessing early 40s xoxo

Google Charlize Theron for the muse for Dionne.

and Harry? who is he - Allan?

My god! You have a way with descriptions, Dione is a bit bigger in my mind but Henry is exact! Just hope the rest of the descriptions are as accurate as real life. Xoxo

My god! You have a way with descriptions, Dione is a bit bigger in my mind but Henry is exact! Just hope the rest of the descriptions are as accurate as real life. Xoxo

I had to take a guess at a few things:wink2::wink2:

Latest posts

Back