Anyone thinking of spray tanning and or training!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tars

Reaction score
Having only just started out myself I thought I'd share my experiences so far!
Having chosen STCC to buy my kit from and do training with, I have nothing but good things to say about them!
I did my training with Victoria (Victoria dp on here) and she was fab! I did pay to have one to one training as that was my preference but I learn't alot from her and enjoyed her training methods, really easy routine to remember.
All of my tans have turned out well, no bad bits yet, touch wood! The solutions are fab and smell great!
The customer service is really helpful and Victoria's always at the end of the phone!
Like I said I'd thought I'd share MY experience so far and if that helps anyone, great!:biggrin:

I completely agree with what you say about stcc. I have always had really good service from them and it was victoria that I got my kit from and she was more than helpful.

It was you that recommended her to me! lol
She's fab isn't she!
Have only done 10 or so tans but all have been really pleased and no bad hands feet anything so I must be doing something right!

exscuse my ignorance but what is stcc?

It's the Spray Tan Cubicle Company, I'm going to be offering training as their new Account Representative (for stcc) in York, Leeds and Hull from September so if anyone is interested to know more please pm me x

I'm reading this tread with great interest as I'm looking into spray tanning at the minute, and STCC are on my list of potentials. I'm looking for something that doesn't have that distinctive fake tan smell:eek: lasts and fades well. preferably with a choice of colours. Don't want much do I?:biggrin:

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

I have just got mine through Celebrity Secrets, smells lurrrrvly (coconut).

Lil Fake said:
I'm reading this tread with great interest as I'm looking into spray tanning at the minute, and STCC are on my list of potentials. I'm looking for something that doesn't have that distinctive fake tan smell:eek: lasts and fades well. preferably with a choice of colours. Don't want much do I?:biggrin:

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

didnt do my training with stcc but i have the tan and its fab smells ace

i found it bit hard to see it goin on at first though?

I was very confused by all the different companies and solutions etc but I found STCC to be my preference and the solutions they use smell great one of coconut the other is european scent which just smells lovely and fresh. Its very natural looking and everyone I have tanned has said this! Lasts well if you look after it too! HTH

Tars said:
I was very confused by all the different companies and solutions etc but I found STCC to be my preference and the solutions they use smell great one of coconut the other is european scent which just smells lovely and fresh. Its very natural looking and everyone I have tanned has said this! Lasts well if you look after it too! HTH

This is really helpful info, my 2 favs at the minute are STCC and tantrick.

Thank you for your help.

Lil Fake said:
This is really helpful info, my 2 favs at the minute are STCC and tantrick.

Thank you for your help.

No probs. The Geeks on here will both tell you what good companies they both are. I went for the Minimist Professional kit as it had everything I needed in it and the Minimist is so easy to use!
Hope you don't find it too difficult trying to choose between them!!!

I'm thinking of it at the moment, do you pay for it outright or can you spread it out a bit?

Tars said:

Do they have differant smells for the differant colours then? How many shades do they have? I have requested a sample and hoping to get it soon to have a try

Tars said:
Have only done 10 or so tans but all have been really pleased and no bad hands feet anything so I must be doing something right!

Tara..... just make sure mine goes ok hunnio.... you know how pale i am!.....lol

Jess
xox

fats28 said:
I'm thinking of it at the moment, do you pay for it outright or can you spread it out a bit?

I paid outright for mine so unsure. Try the website www.spraytancubicle.com
HTH

joe90 said:
I have just got mine through Celebrity Secrets, smells lurrrrvly (coconut).

Do Celebrity secrets have a website?

cabinkel said:
Do they have differant smells for the differant colours then? How many shades do they have? I have requested a sample and hoping to get it soon to have a try
Yes they have 5 different shades at the moment, its the tropiacal sienna sun that smells of coconut and that comes in 8,10 and 12, the other is 8.5 and 12.5!
HTH

Sparklepink said:
Tara..... just make sure mine goes ok hunnio.... you know how pale i am!.....lol

Jess
xox

Yours will be extra special hun!

Latest posts

Back