Anyone trained with Balmain Hair Extensions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scissorz

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

As the title says, and did you find it was good/bad worth the price etc, thanks in advance :)

I trained long ago and it was really good. Their prices are so reasonable. I am looking to go back and refresh my skills again. They are always so nice and helpful at Balmain.

I trained with them, extremely reasonable. Only negative side is you train on dummy heads and don't do a full head of extensions.

Yeah they are not that good if you have no previous experience. More of a refresher and to learn more about their particular products.

I loved training with Balmain, and you get a discount for a year I think after you've qualified, and also when you ring up to order a purchase they try there best to give you a deal or a cheaper option xx

I also trained with balmain many years ago. Great training I did a full head of weft extensions after some training in their pre bonded extensions. The hair quality is very good and if you use their products they guarantee it for 6 months. I personally could not stand pre bonded hair extensions hundreds of little bits of glue in your hair! So only used wefts amazing you can do a full head in 35 mins when experienced. Drawback they grow out so fast ! But you reuse them (hair) because quality do good.

Thanks for the replies :)

Hi Geeks

As the title says, and did you find it was good/bad worth the price etc, thanks in advance :)

I did it today! A lovely lady came to my salon and trained us all. Lots of theory which u realise is very much needed and can now confidently do hair extensions and thickening :)

Latest posts

Back