Anyone tried Exposed sunless solutions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey I called the number 0844 332 7819 :hug:

Hi I just wanted to clarify that this is not Sunless Solutions who Leela & I work for, Exposed Sunless Solutions are a different company entirely. Xxx

Do you mind me asking where you managed to get hold of the Exposed solution from? I really want to try it but feel like i'm banging my head against a brick wall.

Pinkadee how frustrating for you .Im sure the number will be answered today being monday but rather than any more disappointments please fell free to PM me you name address and contact number and i will ensure you get a sample and a phone call x:hug:

Give Layla a call at creative academy, Bournemouth. She is very helpful and friendly and will send a sample straight out x tel:0845 6525271 x

Hi

Exposed Sunless Solutions is absolutly nothing to do with Sunless Solutions they are two different companies!!!

Our SUNLESS SOLUTION website is currently under construction as we are going through alot of changes all for the better!!! It will be up and running very soon!

If any of you would like to contact myself for samples etc please feel free to contact me on [email protected] as my Sunless address is down today or feel free to phone me on my mobile 0757 843 7941.

Thanks

To be honest I did think it was just a new solution from sunless solutions, I'm happy with my brands but think your going to get this alot, just my opinion but why choose such a similar name? I'm not sure if exposed is a new company but I've Defo heard of sunless solutions and this just sounds like a new product from them!

To be honest I did think it was just a new solution from sunless solutions, I'm happy with my brands but think your going to get this alot, just my opinion but why choose such a similar name? I'm not sure if exposed is a new company but I've Defo heard of sunless solutions and this just sounds like a new product from them!

Agree debs, i thought exactly the same! That's why I said on an earlier post to contact nat nat or leela for samples xx

Agree debs, i thought exactly the same! That's why I said on an earlier post to contact nat nat or leela for samples xx

Feel sorry for sunless as they're going to be getting a few confused callers (then again, they could turn it their advantage and get business from it)

After lots of missing each others calls today, i finally spoke to Layla from Exposed (lovely lady) and she is sending me a sample. I have high hopes that this solution may be the one for me and i can finally stop searching for the perfect spray tan :)

Last edited:

Hi ladies, just to clarify, I am Layla and I am the founder of Exposed - yes the official registered name is Exposed Sunless Solution as that is exactly what it is; but we trade as 'Exposed' - well since this thread and of course the advert in the Guild Gazette, the phone has been off the hook today, a lot of you on this thread I have spoken to today and you all sound so lovely!

Exposed was launched on March 2012 and since then and to date we have had just over 400 salons and mobile tanning techs convert to our solution: if you would like to give us a call and speak to either myself or the girls in the academy, please call 0844 332 7819, we are thrilled with this exciting new product of ours, and I just know you will be too!

Too confusing though, Layla and leela even sound similar, I'm sure there's enough trade for both companies to thrive so good luck :)

Too confusing though, Layla and leela even sound similar, I'm sure there's enough trade for both companies to thrive so good luck :)

I thought exactly the same thing :hug:

has anyone tried there sample of this tan yet? i have just received it in the post and looking forward to trying it out tomorrow ;-) i assume its the same as all other solutions as in how long it takes to develop?

I received my sample today but not trying it til wed. No idea on timing as there were no instructions included. I'll just leave it 8 hours and see what happens :)

Latest posts

Back