Anyone tried Exposed sunless solutions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkeedee

Reaction score
Hi
I'm still trying to decide on a tan solution range to stick with and am testing as many as i can. I saw an advert today for 'exposed sunless solutions' in the Guild gazette. It sounded really promising so i rang them to enquire about a sample and purchasing the special offer of 4 bottles for £30.00.
Unfortunately the girl that answered the phone had no idea what the advert was offering and seemed generally a bit vague. She said she would get someone from the sales team to call me back but so far not heard from them.
So i was wondering has anyone else tried it? It sounds great, the advert states it goes on flawless, dries in less than a minute and fades perfectly so i am very keen to try it. :D

Hi
I'm still trying to decide on a tan solution range to stick with and am testing as many as i can. I saw an advert today for 'exposed sunless solutions' in the Guild gazette. It sounded really promising so i rang them to enquire about a sample and purchasing the special offer of 4 bottles for £30.00.
Unfortunately the girl that answered the phone had no idea what the advert was offering and seemed generally a bit vague. She said she would get someone from the sales team to call me back but so far not heard from them.
So i was wondering has anyone else tried it? It sounds great, the advert states it goes on flawless, dries in less than a minute and fades perfectly so i am very keen to try it. :D
Hi, just received a sample off exposed, but havn't tried it yet as i've just got the La fast tan on to trial.
I know they have an offer on, but i didn't think it would be that cheap, as it's quite pricey per bottle.

Yeah I saw that advert, but it doesn't say how many ml the bottles are?

Hmmm and the website says 'coming soon' :(

Yeah I saw that advert, but it doesn't say how many ml the bottles are?
I thought it must be small bottles at that price but the advert does say "profit of a whopping £500!!

Yeah I think it's the 250ml bottles which would work out, but something dodgy going on as the website is not working. Maybe they're not ready yet but in anticipation of them advertising in the beauty guild they need to sort their act out.

Yeah I think it's the 250ml bottles which would work out, but something dodgy going on as the website is not working. Maybe they're not ready yet but in anticipation of them advertising in the beauty guild they need to sort their act out.
Mmmm not the best start to an advertising campaign for a new product is it? Fab advert thats grabbed our interest but no website and no telephone support!!!

Maybe contact leela or nat nat on here, either might be able to assist you more x

what is exposed sunless solutions? what is the difference between that and the normal sunless solutions?xx

Hi ladies, i have just read this post and thought i would pop a reply on....For those of you that have tried this solution you will know already that it is incredible. It has an amazing natural colour guide. with a unique formula that adapts to the skin as the seasons change. This is due to the ATT 'Advanced Tanning Technology'
It is extremly durable with very little rub off of colour guide and the lastability is amazing. It also boasts no smell and slight thermal propertes when being applied.

I have been using this in my beauty rooms from the launch. I am lucky enough to be a trainer for this amazing solution and as such have tried and tested many on the market.

The web site is due to go live anytme now. which means everyone else is soon to find out how good this solution really is and that the hype surrounding it is worth the wait on the website to be absolutly perfect before going live.

I hope this has answered some of the comments on here.

i love it and im sure you will all too.....its a long time since we have had a launch of a solution that is somethng special x:p

I can only say good things about Exposed, we came across this in February, we where blown away. We where using California Tan and Mystic Tan the booth.

Our busy City clients love it, no smell, its not cold when sprayed on, different % to suit each and every clients skin tone. Express tan for those that need colour in a hurry.The after care products are just lush. We where looking fo a solution that gave us just that little bit extra.
As you can guess we love it, we love it so much that we actually went on the eductators course and now also represent EXPOSED as a training provider here in London.
HTH x

I rang again this morning and said i wanted to place an order and the receptionist said "i am only the receptionist and will get the sales team to call you" i told her i had rung a couple of days ago and no one had called me back so she said "i will chase it for you and get someone to call you". Well i'm still waiting!! Quite frankly i've got better things to do than wait for follow up calls that never come. If they don't want to sell me their product, then fine, i give up!!

Thats unusual, I rang up an order the day before yesterday and had no problem- it arrived this morning.
The number I called was 08456525271.
You've had terrible luck with who ever you spoke to which is such a shame as its not something i've experienced on the couple of calls i've made there, someone needs a kick up the bum on the other end of that phone! :wink2:

I used to use Organics which I never thought I'd top- ticked the boxes for me However, the same as most tans it smelled like fake tan..... I switched to Exposed as its great in all the same ways but doesnt have the smell that all the other brands do... thats what sealed the switch for me.

Thats unusual, I rang up an order the day before yesterday and had no problem- it arrived this morning.
The number I called was 08456525271.
You've had terrible luck with who ever you spoke to which is such a shame as its not something i've experienced on the couple of calls i've made there, someone needs a kick up the bum on the other end of that phone! :wink2:

I used to use Organics which I never thought I'd top- ticked the boxes for me However, the same as most tans it smelled like fake tan..... I switched to Exposed as its great in all the same ways but doesnt have the smell that all the other brands do... thats what sealed the switch for me.
I rang 08443 327819 as instructed in the advert in the Guild gazette. I've just tried the number you've given and they are closed. Thanks anyway for your help :)

I have been spray tanning for years and have finally found something that works on so many different levels.
I use to use a very well known brand and had no reson to change but then I tried the sample - well I love it, my clients love it and it is amazing. To use my previous brand up I spray tanned my sister, then she tanned me with Exposed and then we compared the next day and I looked orange! She looked amazing! :twisted:
I have changed my whole salon over to Exposed and don't regret one second of it!
Xx

I have been spray tanning for years and have finally found something that works on so many different levels.
I use to use a very well known brand and had no reson to change but then I tried the sample - well I love it, my clients love it and it is amazing. To use my previous brand up I spray tanned my sister, then she tanned me with Exposed and then we compared the next day and I looked orange! She looked amazing! :twisted:
I have changed my whole salon over to Exposed and don't regret one second of it!
Xx
I'm a bit confused, you say your sister sprayed you with Exposed and you turned orange and you used your old stuff on your sister and she looked amazing so why would you change to exposed??

uups, I am sure ginger ment it the other way round. Otherwise it wouldn't make sense that she now has changed her salon over to Exposed xxx

Dohhh yes just read it back!!
What I meant was my original solution looked orange and the exposed looked amazing!! Sorry was typing and not reading!
Basically it was so good I changed everything to Exposed and have never looked back! X x

Dohhh yes just read it back!!
What I meant was my original solution looked orange and the exposed looked amazing!! Sorry was typing and not reading!
Basically it was so good I changed everything to Exposed and have never looked back! X x
Do you mind me asking where you managed to get hold of the Exposed solution from? I really want to try it but feel like i'm banging my head against a brick wall.

Latest posts

Back