Anyone Tried EzFlow Soak-Off gels???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iam34ouch

Reaction score
I use IBD Soak-Off gel right now but while surfing/researching the web for anything "new to me" when it comes to nails, I came across EzFlow Soak-Off. The price is comparable with IBD so just wondering if anyone has tried it? Never been completely happy with IBD Soak-Off so wondering how it compares to EzFlow? Thanks for any feedback you all can give me!

unfortunately they are not out over here yet....grrrr!! but they look great!! the colours look amazing!! i cant wait!!!

Not here yet either
:cry:

I bought some at the beauty show here in Ireland and had a little play yesterday.

I just did one french nail with a tip and then soaked it off straight away, just to see if it did soak ok and.. no probs so far.

I saw some of the colours at the show and they looked lovely, but I didn't get any, as I just wanted to try it out first. They had a little starter pack for €65 which had a clear gel, bulider, pink and white gel and a cleanser, remover, prep and primer.. so great price!!

Sorry I can't fill you in on how well it wears just yet.. will have to road test it on a few victims.. whoops I mean friends first:lol:

what did you not like about the ibd, im unshure what 2 get
thanx hayley

I have some, they are great. I am wearing the builder soak off at the moment and I have had no lifting. I've had the nails on for 6 weeks and no problems, infilled them once myself. colours are amazing, this opens up to a whole new client base, the gel manicure, my clients love it.

Latest posts

Back