Anyone tried Footlogix

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JERSEY JOCK

Reaction score
Any feedback on this product? :!:

I take that's a no xxx

Yes I have been fully trained in Footlogix I can tell you it's incredible! Very results driven, treats every condition you can think of. Amazing fungal products, hard to keep on the shelves! Footlogix is the only foot mousse technology that penetrates all 5 layers of the epidermis, nothing else comes close! I know these products very well and love them! :biggrin:

Thanks for the reply, I use Callus Peel at the moment but this product caught my eye....:cool:

We are switching over to this at our salon. Ive used a few products like the mouse. We mostly are switching over for retail reasons. There are 4 products i want to retail for my clients. And clients are more likely to buy products yo use. I think the scrub is too gentle and prefer bella lucce which i change seasonally. But will be keeping it in my cabinet for those clients who think the bella lucce is too ruff for them.

I recently did a free products certification on universals website and learned a lot. Plus i attended the NASP level 2 class. Next year i will take level one.

Latest posts

Back