Anyone tried gastric band hypnosis?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mollie1985

Reaction score
Been hearing a lot of this recently has anyone tried it or know of anyone who has? Xx

Been hearing a lot of this recently has anyone tried it or know of anyone who has? Xx

Hello,

Are you referring to the Paul McKenna book/cd? I did the 'I can make you slim' a while ago and lost a stone which I've kept off. The principles are basically the same in both books/CDs. I would definitely recommend you listen to the CDs though. I'm going to do it again as I want to loose another stone, also the weight loss can be slow so you have to stick with it. :)

Hi thanks for replying it was a local recommended hypnotist I was going to go to for it that's great you lost a stone xx

My friend did it. The day after she was on a total binge! She rang them and went back, they fixed it, she dieted on it for about a month and that was it. She's a yo-yo dieter like me, anything lasts a month or so and then it's back to stuffing yourself.

Thanks for replying mm, this is what I was worried about I'm just needing to lose a stone as been on a diet recently with slimming world but stopped in the last couple of months but just can't seem to get back Into it, will give the sw a chance again xx

Latest posts

Back