Anyone tried Line B Gone from Supernail?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*sarah*

Pmu Geek
Reaction score
Found an atricle on it in The Guild, just wondering if anyone had used it and how it actually works.

Thanks xx

Am i correct in assuming this is an acetone based product to remove fill lines ?

I've no idea, I kinda skimmed the article and now I binned the mag oops! it is to eliminate fill lines but not sure if it has acetone in it, dont know how that would work if it had acetone in would it not just melt them?

NSI do one called line out, its a thermo setting resin, it penetrates under the edge and bonds with the natural nail. I used this when i was at college great little item.

it penetrates under the edge and bonds with the natural nail.
The problem with that is that the natural nail that's being bonded hasn't been sanitised, giving the perfect conditions for a bacterial infection to multiply.

When we have lifting to deal with during a rebalance remove all lifted product before applying your chosen product and you can (virtually) guarantee that no greenies will able to grow because the nail has been sanitised and is dry and fully prepared prior to application.
hth's

Sandi NAILED it. All liquid adhesives would fulfil this purpose - but the reason professionals don't stick adhesive on a fill line is:

1- Professionals shouldn't get a fill line (your rebalance technique will prevent them)
2- They form an inherent weak spot in your application that could lead to additional lifting, cracks and breaks
3- You have an open invitation to a bacterial infection as it is impossible to cleanse or sanitise the affected area.

These types of products are like brush cleaners in my book. The may initially do the job, but the long term affects cost you FAR more. A wise Hobbit once said: "Short cuts make long delays".

He must of been a nail tech :D

I tried NSI Line Out when I was new as I thought it would help me out, it didn't.....best to get your initial application and rebalance skills up to scratch and then you won't need products like this like this.:hug:

ah ok thanks guys, I'm doing ok with rebalances and inflls. tbh thought this product was to help when you filed off before an infill or rebalance did'nt realise what it did exactly lol thanks for that i'll steer clear of that stuff xx

Latest posts

Back