Anyone tried raspberry ketones for weight loss?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pure

Reaction score
Don't know how I've only just heard of this but have been looking on amazon and the reviews to some of the products are quite impressive. Has anyone tried this and had success with weight loss and increased energy?

No, but I mystery shopped a health food store recently and the shop assistant banged on about them. Then said you have to follow a calorie controlled diet and exercise. Well, I can lose weight without the raspberry stuff if I do that anyway.

When I returned home I read the reviews about this store's own branded raspberry ketones and they weren't very good.

That's the trouble with so many different brands I guess, trying to find out which, if any, actually work! Was it H&B you were mystery shopping by any chance?

I have an under active thyroid so I'm pretty rubbish at the exercise thing and I've tried and had little success with calorie counting as I have quite a small appetite anyway :-/ Need something which will just give me the boost I need x

That's the trouble with so many different brands I guess, trying to find out which, if any, actually work! Was it H&B you were mystery shopping by any chance?

I have an under active thyroid so I'm pretty rubbish at the exercise thing and I've tried and had little success with calorie counting as I have quite a small appetite anyway :-/ Need something which will just give me the boost I need x

Yes it was.

I've given up. My appetite is HUGE!!! :rolleyes:

Lol I don't eat masses but if I'm honest then what I do eat is mostly cake :green:

My daughter used to work for H&B and hated it lol

Why can't they just hurry up and give us a tablet that makes you lose weight? Is it too much to ask? There are a couple of new ones in USA that suppress appetite but no the UK doesn't want them :(

Raspberry ketones didn't work at all for me xxx

If obesity is so badly draining the nhs you'd think they'd invent a tablet wouldn't you?

I spoke to a sport nutritionist and he said there is absolutely no research or proof that raspberry keytone works for weight loss but he advised green tea extract and said there is lots more research proof that it aids weightless, and I figured hes not selling these products on behalf of anyone, his business is himself so he's going to advise what works

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

I spoke to a sport nutritionist and he said there is absolutely no research or proof that raspberry keytone works for weight loss but he advised green tea extract and said there is lots more research proof that it aids weightless, and I figured hes not selling these products on behalf of anyone, his business is himself so he's going to advise what works

I make you right! You don't see many fat oriental people and they always drink green tea before meals, it speeds up the metabolism apparently.

I make you right! You don't see many fat oriental people and they always drink green tea before meals, it speeds up the metabolism apparently.

I lived in Hong Kong for 3 years. They don't eat much bread or dairy either.

Seaweed apparently can help to block fat absorption. There was an article on the paper the other day about diet myths and that was one it said had research behind it.

Latest posts

Back