anyone try brisa???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Little Angel

Premium Geek
Reaction score
Hi everyone

Who tried brisa today?
what did you think?
What comes in the kit??
any info gratefully recieved

Ta very muchly ;)

Little Angel said:
Hi everyone

Who tried brisa today?
what did you think?
What comes in the kit??
any info gratefully recieved

Ta very muchly ;)

Watched Gigi do a demo, didnt have one done though.

Bought the kit and got the free lamp woohoo :)

The professional kit contains:

.5 fl oz clear sculpting gel
.5 fl oz white sculptng gel
.5 fl oz pink sculpting gel
.5 fl oz white gel paint
.5 fl oz uv finishing gloss
.25 fl oz liquid bond
2 fl ozscrubfresh
2g gelbond
crystal touch oval brush
10 clearvelocity tips
10 clear formation tips
25 clear performance forms
3 blizzard boards
2 boomerang buffers
enamel
.25 fl oz solar oil
10 hands down pads
1 dust brush
1 instruction video
1 step-by-step guide

all for the sum of £107.90 plus vat

thank you soooooooo much mrs gadget
going to ring for a kit tomorrow hope there are some left

I am happy to sya that I did see Brisa demo today, and bought the kit.

Gigi kindly did a demo nail for me, unfortunately before she finished I took a turn for the worst and nearly passed out! Once I realised I needed to drink some water I was fine - thanks gigi!

Up until now I have been a real fan of IBD gel, and the new Brisa has a similar application style with some big advantages. The air bubble problem that happens with IBD does not happen with Brisa (big advantage!), The cure time is less than IBD at 2 minutes as opposed to 3, the product is hypoallergenic - a real bonus and I think a useful benefit on which to sell the concept to the client - this is the only hypoallergenic gel as far as I am aware. It has been designed not to break down and will not need to be removed, will not yellow or deteriorate in any way.

The bonding layer does not need to be cured which is a time saver, and the best bit was the amazing UV lamp - it has an effective output of 27watts and has special sensors to monitor when the UV output is too low and the bulbs need replacing - how good is that?

I have not tried my kit yet as I have only just got back from the airport, but from watching the demos it seems really easy to work with - not at all treacley (spelling?!?). Rebalances on french enhancements will be super fast with a special white gel paint used a bit like the fabric# more than white.

Shine was lovely. Oooooh yes - and the new sculpting forms - the same as the creative performance forms but made with clear plastic to allow the UV light to penetrate - ingenious.

In summary it seems to me to be a safer system which will quickly and easily give good results on a new set or at rebalancing, it will be easy to sell and the benefits to the customer could justify charging them a little more for such a revolutionary product. I can't wait to do a press release to my local paper.

Until they bring out colour gels I will still use my IBD for coloured overlays, but I'm a Brisa convert now for enhancemenmts and natural nail overlays.

If this post is poorly written I am sorry but I have been up since 4am and in cars on planes, trains etc etc.

is Brisa available to Nail Techs in America yet? if not, when will it be?

thanks

Oooh Brisa sounds really exciting.....I wanna order mine today!!!!! Just picking up on what Ella said "That it's designed not to break down or there's no need to remove Brisa".

Does this mean that it's not soakable? If it's not, what is the recommended removal for Brisa enhancements?

Hope someone can answer this for me???

Cheers

Jenny - Nails x

Hi Jenny

I think i am right in saying you file it thin, it is vey quick to file, and then you can soak it off if needs be.

Hey Ella, nice to put a name to the person who nearly passed out in front of me :lol: Glad you are okay!

stevenson- it is to be released in the USA in May :)

:) Just thought I would drop in Brisa. Wow what more can I say!!!

I have been a nail tec for 13 yrs plus but the technology behind Brisa is second to none, imagine taking all the things we love from liquid and powder and all the thing we love from gel, then take out all the things we don't like and there you have it in one Brisa.
For all you Geeks out there internationally I think there were 30 to 35 countries represented in Germany. So if it has not been launched already it will be on its way soon, I would contact your local supplier.

The beauty about Brisa is you can now give your natural nail client the indestructible manicure she has always wanted on fingers and toes.

It feels as light as polish
It is as strong as you demand
It is a fresh approach to nail care

I have always loved my liquid and powder enhancements but I have got to say they really feel great! But the best of all I love the fact you get the same shine as with liquid and powder . Yippy!

Love to here all your thoughts :)

Tigger (Di)

Well congratulations to Ella ... even tho she did nearly faint away on me (was it something I said??) she managed to pick up on all the points regarding Brisa and we had an amazing uptake on the product ......

SOLD OUT

We have more though back at the 'ranch' and the deal with the free light is still on I think.

I know you are all going to have questions when you start using it so I am going to post a Q & A tutorial on the Premium Geek Forum.

My advice is ..... FIRST WATCH THE VIDEO!!

DON'T THINK i DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE ALL LIKE!!! The Video will answer many of your questions before they come up. It is a class on a tape ... so watch (again and again if need be) and learn.

geeg ooh i`m all excited now, i could`nt get to the show, how long will the offer hold, i need to do hubby a really nice dinner!

SOLD OUT

We have more though back at the 'ranch' and the deal with the free light is still on I think.

DON'T THINK i DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE ALL LIKE!!! The Video will answer many of your questions before they come up. It is a class on a tape ... so watch (again and again if need be) and learn.

Hi geeg,

I could'nt be more grateful to Amanda and Helen (I hope I got the names right) on the Brisa stand. I turned up at the end of the day on Tuesday and they were sold out. But lucky for me a lady had one reserved and did'nt turn up so it was sold to me. Amanda and Helen you're my best friends. Thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much.

Now I can't wait for a quiet moment so I can enjoy the video.

Aylin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back