Anyone Use Avon? Fab Chrimbo Savings

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right thats it ....I am going to stalk you from now , up until the week before christmas...for all my shopping ideas :green:

Thankyou,...all this stuff will be perfect for my kids ta hunny xxxx

Right thats it ....I am going to stalk you from now , up until the week before christmas...for all my shopping ideas :green:

Thankyou,...all this stuff will be perfect for my kids ta hunny xxxx

YOUR WELCOME:hug:

are you looking for anything specific? im good at hunting out bargains:green:

Just anything for an 8 and 11 year old girl....that they havent got...or havent had at some point lol,
and cheapy bargains ...lol,

My eldest loves ...i cant say the word i use for it so erm.....bits and bobs...all the girlie bits that clutter up her room...
They have nintendo ds's so im looking to get them some bargain games..
erm....a good telescope lol,

My youngest is all pink and fluffy and girlie ...she loves animals and sitting gabbing the ear off me all day long....

any ideas feel free to pass them on, because this year I am well and truly stumped !

Just anything for an 8 and 11 year old girl....that they havent got...or havent had at some point lol,
and cheapy bargains ...lol,

My eldest loves ...i cant say the word i use for it so erm.....bits and bobs...all the girlie bits that clutter up her room...
They have nintendo ds's so im looking to get them some bargain games..
erm....a good telescope lol,

My youngest is all pink and fluffy and girlie ...she loves animals and sitting gabbing the ear off me all day long....

any ideas feel free to pass them on, because this year I am well and truly stumped !

i bet you'd get some good 'used' games off amazon cheaply ....have a good hunt around or..the dreaded ebay !

telescope?????????? lol:green:

think I saw a telescope in home bargains. have you got one near you?
au naturel do lots of pink fluffy girl things too

yup I do have a home bargains...one of my fave xmas shops..lol

But this needs to be a really good telescope iykwim...its going to be the main present I think...
(ooo and I have always been amazed by stars too lol...not that that has anything to do with it :o )

we have seen one in like a pawn shop type thing for 100 pounds but im not clued up on them, so god knows if its a good price or not

I am an Avon Rep - I wonder if the sales are the same Globally lol - but there are great ideas in there for stocking fillers for the kids - I stock up through out the year and all the girls are happy to have "girly" stuff instead of junk.
I even buy my Granny little nick nacks too.
Maybe you should look into being a Rep - not for salon business - but for personal use (thats why I do it - I love their foundations).
Good Luck

Latest posts

Back