Anyone use Beauty Works extensions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeautIsh

Reaction score
I got a price list from them in December, have they had a price increase since does anyone know please? I have sent an email asking and have had no reply and want to type up price lists while I have nothing else to do.
If so I will wait for a reply before I type them up.
TIA

Last edited:
I was desperate a few years ago and tried their hair. Over priced, poor quality Chinese hair. The money you pay goes into paying for influencers, marketing, etc, not into producing a quality product. You can get the same quality hair at a much lower price elsewhere.

Yes they used to be great quality but now it’s touch and go! Haven’t used them for a couple of years now, could never rely on the same quality and their prices are crazy! [emoji43]

I was desperate a few years ago and tried their hair. Over priced, poor quality Chinese hair. The money you pay goes into paying for influencers, marketing, etc, not into producing a quality product. You can get the same quality hair at a much lower price elsewhere.

This is the reason I didn’t set up an account with them but I have had many people ask for their hair during lockdown, I have told them all this but due to the celebs who use them they are adamant.
I have some of the BW hair a client got elsewhere and now has Remi Cachet from me to compare on consultation with these clients but for now they want the prices.

Latest posts

Back