Quantcast

Anyone use Berins Blue and ease with give double digital heater?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

sarahhh123

Reaction score
Might be a long shot but I'm having trouble getting it to "look" right. I've had my ease at 65 degrees and blue at 54/55. It doesn't go solid in the middle like its supposed to? And I'm also having trouble with uarm waxing with blue, it doesn't seem to be pulling the hair out?!

OBIC

Reaction score
I'd be interested in the answer to this one too.

I bought some but haven't used the blue yet just the ease. Did use the ease on a client straight off which probably wasn't such a good idea but I didn't find it lifted the hair too easily either so I too would be interested to know what I'm doing wrong!? Followed the instructions of light oil on the skin etc beforehand. Haven't used it again as wanted to get a friend/family member round but just haven't had the chance.

Clairet

Reaction score
I do have to turn my heater down far more than with regular wax with these products. I went by the look of the wax rather than the temperature first, and then obviously checked it was ok on my skin.

Its a much cooler wax than most - lovely to work with though xx

Tinxy

Reaction score
I use 2 analogue heaters for mine but I know Zozo uses a digital one (well... she was trialling one!) but she found it very unreliable tempwise so was going to go back to analogue. Play around with the temps, I have found the temp doesn't need to be near as high as on other brands waxes...

Latest posts