Anyone Use Creative Faze Gel System?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jennykins

Reaction score
Hi,

Can anyone tell me if they use the Creative Faze Gel System and also what they think of it.

I mainly do silk nails but am also qualified to do acrylic and gel, I enjoy doing gel nails and am currently looking for good quality products as I am getting a lot of requests for gel.

If anyone has any opinions about the creative gel system or any other gel products I would love to hear about it!

Thanx
Jenn xx

You probably know that there is a big trade show at the end of March. This would be a good time to look at new products. I switched my l&p system last year after a trade show as it was the best way to see what was on offer with all the big names.

I use IBD gel. I am happy with it, it never lifts, easy to apply, not too expensive and has a good colour range also. However I WILL be checking out the new things on offer at Olympia!

Hi there,
I use the creative Faze gel and to date have not had any problems, and it is easy to use, I am very pleased with it.

Grace x

ella said:
You probably know that there is a big trade show at the end of March. This would be a good time to look at new products. I switched my l&p system last year after a trade show as it was the best way to see what was on offer with all the big names.

I use IBD gel. I am happy with it, it never lifts, easy to apply, not too expensive and has a good colour range also. However I WILL be checking out the new things on offer at Olympia!

Yeah, i'll be at Olympia without doubt!!
I absolutely love the buzz that goes around the whole building!

hiya

there are lots of different gells out there some are soakable offable and some you have to buffoffable......... ;)
I use LCN for sculpting and Biosculpture for natural overlays and colours.
Very pleased with both although they are both quite pricey you get what you pay for.............................. :twisted:
There is a loud whisper that creative are launching a gel which is bound to be good. ps the faze gel is by designer nails not creative......... :p

Little Angel said:
hiya

there are lots of different gells out there some are soakable offable and some you have to buffoffable......... ;)
I use LCN for sculpting and Biosculpture for natural overlays and colours.
Very pleased with both although they are both quite pricey you get what you pay for.............................. :twisted:
There is a loud whisper that creative are launching a gel which is bound to be good. ps the faze gel is by designer nails not creative......... :p
Hi,

thanx for the reply, do you prefer to use soak-offable gels or the non soak-offable gels?
i have a few friends that use biosculpture and they thinks its great! i think i'll have to give it a whirl when i'm at olympia!

Jenn

Jenn said:
Hi,

thanx for the reply, do you prefer to use soak-offable gels or the non soak-offable gels?
i have a few friends that use biosculpture and they thinks its great! i think i'll have to give it a whirl when i'm at olympia!

Jenn

hiya Jenn

It depends on what the client wants if they have NO nails then we start them on something hard wearing like lcn or L+P then after a while when their natural nails grow if they want to keep them as most of them do we gradually transfer them to biosculpture. Which is a soft flexable gel, it comes in clear white and colours its easily soaked off. SO it depends on your client demand, the majority of our repeat clients are natural overlays with biosculpture, the new ones are sculptured and tips.
HTH

ta ta for now ;)

Yea... just to back up what was mentioned... Faze was brought in to highly compliment CND's extensive L&P system and has been a very successful line. There are very few products, it integrates into CND's PREP and application systems, and it is very cost effective.

Faze will still be going strong even after the world gets revolutionized next month ;)

Roll on next month, i get so excited for the nail shows and have been anoying everyone at work(computer company) about it since the last show i went to in sept.

:)

dazzlingtouch said:
Roll on next month, i get so excited for the nail shows and have been anoying everyone at work(computer company) about it since the last show i went to in sept.

:)
I feel exactly the same about beauty/nails shows -- I Love Them!!!
Can't wait for Olympia!!

Jenn xx

I use it too along with CND's acrylics (not together on the same client I don't mean!). I'm wearing it at the moment after wearing acrylic for years and find it rather good. It doesn't yellow like some gels I have tried in the past either!

A question for you while on the subject of not yellowing please Mr or Mrs Geek. Does it just not yellow, or is it the Faze 2 topcoat that is a uv shield?

Thanks

Sarah x

Faze 2 ia not a sheild to prevent yellowing.

The product does not yellow even if you dont use Faze 2.

I would like to learn Faze gel after completed Creative L&P Converstion, but just wanted to check that is Faze a soakable gel or buffed to remove?

Faze gel does not soak off but removal if you need to do so is fast and easy as we never remove all of the gel but instead thin it to a minimum and let the rest grow off naturally with a regular manicure or two.

Removing enhancements this way is actually very easy on the natural nail and helps the client get used to having natural nails again gradually. I have removed every type of nail enhancement this way actually and it works for all systems.

As for removal of just one or two nails during a rebalance service if needed, I find I never need to as I sculpt on a new tip if the client has had a breakage. With wraps I sometimes do a soak as the product is very quick to remove, but this is seldom necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back