Anyone use Fake Bake?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raeny13

Reaction score
I was thinking of adding fake bake to my collection, or to at least sample it.

Does it go pretty dark? I have Vita Liberata right now, and love it, but thinking of adding something that wiill go even darker for people that want something a bit darker/less natural.

Thanks!

I use fake bake and love it!
Maybe not the best supplier if you want really dark though.
I find Gold is a lovely golden colour and has an amazing fade off and lasts ages. Great for weddings etc
Original is more olive-y and still a lovely colour. Looks like you've been away for 2 weeks.
In my opinion the Dark looks like fake tan and I'm not a fan.
I have the 60 min tan but I haven't tried it yet x

I've recently seen an email from then advertising booster drops, they look quite expensive though

Thanks for your responses. Problem is, I am looking for something dark. I am using Vita Liberata right now, and as much as I love the product, It doesn't seem to go dark enough for some.

Gina Ballerina, do you have a different product you use for a darker colour? Also, do you use the actual fake bake gun? I have the T100 gun and heard it may not work for the fake bake product. Thanks so much for your help!

Thanks for your responses. Problem is, I am looking for something dark. I am using Vita Liberata right now, and as much as I love the product, It doesn't seem to go dark enough for some.

Gina Ballerina, do you have a different product you use for a darker colour? Also, do you use the actual fake bake gun? I have the T100 gun and heard it may not work for the fake bake product. Thanks so much for your help!

Which Vita solution are you using? Have you tried brazil? I like the fake bake darker - Got the white bottle before and found it quite orangy so always get the darker formula. It really is a lovely tan

I love the 60 minute tan it's a lovely colour and goes slightly darker than the original colour (when left for three hours) clients really like it too. I have used the darker one too after a holiday and it's a really nice colour too goes dark but still looks natural (im naturally quite pale and don't find it's too dark/ orange) xx

I use laurens way solution 60 and I love it natural colour and had no smell

Yes, I've got the fake bake machine, had it for nearly 7 years. I don't see why any machine wouldn't work with any solution.

I just have the Fake Bake Dark solution but I never get asked for dark tans, all of my clients ask for a light tan, strange since we're in Towie land!

Tiara08, yes I have tried the Brazil. It's a great colour, but not dark enough for some.Good to know about the fake bake darker. I have a sample coming, although I heard maybe the fake bake only works well with the fake bake gun. Hopefully that's not true.

Thanks for all of your help. Unfortunately I can't get fake bake 60 minute in Canada. Boo!

Latest posts

Back