Anyone use Joico Colour?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoJo1980

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone uses Joico colour and how they find it? Im switching over to it in a couple of weeks and had a few demo days. So far Im very excited but would love to hear anyones views on it....
Also doing the J cut and colour course starting in a couple of weeks. Has anyone done this, or going to be doing it?
Thoughts?
xxx

Just wondering if anyone uses Joico colour and how they find it? Im switching over to it in a couple of weeks and had a few demo days. So far Im very excited but would love to hear anyones views on it....
Also doing the J cut and colour course starting in a couple of weeks. Has anyone done this, or going to be doing it?
Thoughts?
xxx

From matrix? Or are you wella? X

From Matrix. I know youre hard core Matrix, and I was too, but they keep discontinuing things, and my supplier is useless. Also not getting the support I had hoped for despite my nagging them. Becoming a Joico Concept Salon now
xx

Didn't like it myself, had so many problems with it.The highlift blondes came out very yellow and was so runny,it would run out of the foils.They wouls say well if you add a bit of this and a spidging of that it should be ok,it had my head in a spin.Maybe if you get good training and clear direction you might like it,all the best.x:lol:

It's a shame all suppliers are not consistent!

Joico is good From
What my old boss told me worked for them as a colour tech in copenhagen

From Matrix. I know youre hard core Matrix, and I was too, but they keep discontinuing things, and my supplier is useless. Also not getting the support I had hoped for despite my nagging them. Becoming a Joico Concept Salon now
xx

Ps! You getting rid of matrix stuff? Lol

I found the consistency more like Majirel..
The first training day boggled my mind, but soon realised that this was down to the trainer as the second day made so much more sense. Its actually quite straight forward (i hope!!)
Yes Blue I have loads of colour to get rid of. Joico are swapping my full tubes but I will have a load of half and 3/4 tubes if you want to chuck me an offer for them :wink2: xx

Thoughts?
xxx

Jojo would love to know how you get on. We have been looking at joico too but I am being very indecisive! Are you getting the whole range? Shamppoonand conditioners? Keep us posted ;)

Jojo would love to know how you get on. We have been looking at joico too but I am being very indecisive! Are you getting the whole range? Shamppoonand conditioners? Keep us posted ;)

*slaps round face* 3 year product change? X

Just reading your comments on Joico. I am NOT A hairdresser ( I'm a beauty therapist) and have been having Joico colour on my hair for the last year. Before I would always have whatever my salon used, and i used to always say on my next visit that I felt I was always looking gingery! Not since they swapped to Joico. The colours and all their product range. Absolutely fantastic. The blondes do not fade or do I look gingery! All the stylists go on theircourses regularly. I am a massive fan!

Been using the Shampoo and Conditioners for about 6 months now and they are working a treat:biggrin:
Love the support I get from the company too - I go through Salon Concepts.
They did want me to be exclusively Joico, but we carry Pureology too and I refused to get rid of them so Joico said they would just ignore it! haha
They work great together
xxx

Just reading your comments on Joico. I am NOT A hairdresser ( I'm a beauty therapist) and have been having Joico colour on my hair for the last year. Before I would always have whatever my salon used, and i used to always say on my next visit that I felt I was always looking gingery! Not since they swapped to Joico. The colours and all their product range. Absolutely fantastic. The blondes do not fade or do I look gingery! All the stylists go on theircourses regularly. I am a massive fan!
Ah brilliant! Great to hear from a consumers point of view :biggrin:
The products are ace arnt they? xx

*slaps round face* 3 year product change? X

I know blue! But I love the ethos of joico! Their imagery and courses look fab too! Have always loved their wet line! Biosilk and joico were always my favourites! ;)

Been using the Shampoo and Conditioners for about 6 months now and they are working a treat:biggrin:
Love the support I get from the company too - I go through Salon Concepts.
They did want me to be exclusively Joico, but we carry Pureology too and I refused to get rid of them so Joico said they would just ignore it! haha
They work great together
xxx

Oh salon concepts is who I see! They are all lovely! Alex is a bit of a dish too! I'm currently redken and pureology in wet line and
Like you would probably want to keep pureology.;)

I'm with my wet line but trying more Total results first then joico! X

Just couldnt get on with Total Results :confused:
ThritySix If you like Pureology and Redken youll Love Joico. I dont see Alex, I see Janie. Not the eye candy for me as im not that way inclined haha, but she is lovely and very knowledgeable.
I was drawn in by the Ethos too, much like that of Pureology. Worked well with our salon Ethos
xxx

Just couldnt get on with Total Results :confused:
ThritySix If you like Pureology and Redken youll Love Joico. I dont see Alex, I see Janie. Not the eye candy for me as im not that way inclined haha, but she is lovely and very knowledgeable.
I was drawn in by the Ethos too, much like that of Pureology. Worked well with our salon Ethos
xxx

Please keep us updated re the colours!! Be great to hear how ya get along? Xx

I have used joico, took a while to get used to but colours are beautifull, extremley conditioing. Also some of the colours look really scary but don't panic they allways come out lovely!
Also I love love love the toners!! No grab you don't have to rush to get them on. X

briiliant Rhe do you use them now? xx

Latest posts

Back