Anyone use The Gel Bottle Builder Gel?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lpolky

Reaction score
Anyone use this, with or without extensions and with or without shellac colour etc over the top? What’s your thoughts on this?
Many thanks

I got some delivered yesterday... wow! I love it! Did my first ever sculpt with the Biab
354e85bde8aa783bcda3f3f5d412a5d7.jpg

Just a quick edit to say these are my friends nails, not a client.. she let me practice which as you can see by the red marks I still need!
I also took these pics before applying oil x

Last edited:
I need practice but it’s pretty easy to use!

Thankyou, look fab. Is this over any extensions? Did you buff before applying top coat?

I did usual prep but I did leave the nails surface rougher than usual. Also cleanse with acetone and
Not iso.
I used nail forms and sculpted these, thought I’d rather do that then use tips, purely because I don’t want more to carry around and tips will take up space!
Don’t think it will take me
Long to get good at these with minimal refining though, it’s good at self levelling.
Hope that all helps x

Last edited:
Also, with coloured biab you don’t need a base coat. Straight on the nail plate, cure then apply second to start sculpt and third if needed then refine and topcoat x

I use BIAB on the majority of my clients now, either over the natural nail or over tips. It's a great product and beats any other hard gel I've used. Strictly speaking it's supposed to be for medium length extensions, which is what most my clients ask for, but I've seen it used on longer, but TGB do Gel Pot which is better suited to those.

The advice I was given from TGB when I started using it and asked about applying my other brand of gel polish on top, and what I have adhered to ever since is, after applying BIAB, wipe off inhibition layer, refine and then apply base coat of gel polish brand to be used before applying gel polish.

Can I also add that I cure all TGB products with TGB lamp. Then I cure the other brands base, gel polish and matching top coat with their lamp. This way I know each brand has been cured properly. I haven't had any service breakdowns and the nails last really well.

Also, with coloured biab you don’t need a base coat. Straight on the nail plate, cure then apply second to start sculpt and third if needed then refine and topcoat x

Thankyou for your comments Sarah. So do they do BIAB colours then? I need to go back to the website and look over again, thought they did just neutrals. I’m also waiting for the training dept to call me back about diff courses. Thanks again

Thankyou everyone xx

B
Thankyou for your comments Sarah. So do they do BIAB colours then? I need to go back to the website and look over again, thought they did just neutrals. I’m also waiting for the training dept to call me back about diff courses. Thanks again

BIAB comes in various neutral/nude shades, white and clear x

As above. Clear biab will need a base coat x

There’s a page on Facebook which has about 20k members.. worth joining! X

Latest posts

Back