anyone used a mani/pedi stool with storage?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sodabubble

Reaction score
the ones with drawers and a cushion,you sit on them, I think some have arm rests that swivel? anyway, was thinking of getting one to use mobile, but not sure how practical or comfortable they would be doing manis/pedis/enhancements, have any of you geeks used them in a mobile capacity? If so how did you find them?

I have one on the treatment room i store my pedicure products inside..sometimes i use it to sit on when carrying out a treatment on a client. There ok , i heard ppl use them for doing nails on but i find that imposible...but fine for pedicures...

Hi, I have the one with the storage drawers/padded seat and leg & footspa rest but that would be too heavy to cart about. Not sure about the manicure ones, would have thought that they would be much lighter.

thanks for the replies, I have only ever used one once for one pedi in a salon at my work experience, so wasnt really sure they'd be suitabke for mobile, but after reading your replies I dont think i'll get one as maybe they wouldnt work for me :)

Latest posts

Back