Anyone used both Perron Rigot and Waxperts waxes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LBR

Reaction score
I'm thinking about changing my Australian Body Care Waxing strip wax. I use Perron Rigot for eyebrows but nothing else just now. I'm thinking I should just get a new pot and use PR waxes for strip wax but as I'm a CND girl I'm wondering if I should go down the Waxperts Route.

Has anyone used both waxes and what if any, are the differences?

I'm thinking about changing my Australian Body Care Waxing strip wax. I use Perron Rigot for eyebrows but nothing else just now. I'm thinking I should just get a new pot and use PR waxes for strip wax but as I'm a CND girl I'm wondering if I should go down the Waxperts Route.

Has anyone used both waxes and what if any, are the differences?

Maybe you should consider getting some of each and giving them a try on your clients for general body waxing and see which you prefer, get some feedback from clients and just see what works best for you.

Jack

Good idea Jack. I just never saw a tria pack online.

I take it you've not compared them?

I've always thought PR would take some beating, I'm just interested to find out what others have thought. I'm in two minds...

To really try different waxes it's best to buy a couple of full size bags so that you can work with it for a day. Trial packs are usually too small so you really can't tell if it's good on all body parts and hair types.

Good idea Jack. I just never saw a tria pack online.

I take it you've not compared them?

I've always thought PR would take some beating, I'm just interested to find out what others have thought. I'm in two minds...

It's always good to try out other products. The sample/ trial packs from PR are only on the non strip waxes, but at the discovery workshops all of the strip waxes are there for people to come and try out before they purchase.

No I haven't tried them myself so I can't compare. It's like every product, we all have our favourites and will recommend these, so I often think for me the best comparison is to try them out on your clients, see how they perform , get some feedback from clients and if you like the product ..

Good luck

Latest posts

Back