anyone used Extreem Dipping powder

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks girls for all your help. With regards to the Extreem dipping system nails cracking. Well I have never had that. I only use one dip, not two as others say. This is because the first time I ever used it I did one hand with two dips and the other with one dip and the only noticable difference was that one was thicker that the other, they both lasted just as long and of course the thin ones looked more like natural nails. So since then I have just used one dip all the times. I think that the only time I may use two is if someone who was a constant biter had them done then I think that maybe slightly thicker nails would be best as I find biters always have their nail extensions in their mouths, sucking, squeezing etc. constantly testing the boundaries and strength of the fabric of the nails, so a stronger construction is best for them.

But other than that I find the Extreem system really quick and easy, can do them is half the time of traditional L&P

Val

Latest posts

Back