Anyone used the new Elleebana lash lift adhesive squeeze tube?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yoshilee

Reaction score
Has anyone used the new squeeze tubes of Elleebana glue and would you recommend it please?
I currently use the regular Elleebana glue and find that I have to throw it away as it oxidises before I finish it, which makes it costly. I've done 8 lifts so far with the current glue but it is starting to thicken up.
I'm thinking of either trying the new Elleebana tubes or switching to the Lashbase glue.
Any advice would be much appreciated, thank you.

Has anyone used the new squeeze tubes of Elleebana glue and would you recommend it please?
I currently use the regular Elleebana glue and find that I have to throw it away as it oxidises before I finish it, which makes it costly. I've done 8 lifts so far with the current glue but it is starting to thicken up.
I'm thinking of either trying the new Elleebana tubes or switching to the Lashbase glue.
I used the strong Elleebana glue in the new tube and find it great.

I used the strong Elleebana glue in the new tube and find it great.
Thanks for your reply. Do you just squeeze a little out onto the rod and glue/lift in sections? On the website it says to squeeze what you need into the tray. I don't think that would work for me as I can take 20-30 minutes to get both sets of lashes onto the rods, thank you.

Hi, has anyone else tried the new Elleebana glue squeeze tube? My glue is starting to oxidise so I am wondering if the tube might be better. I always seem to only get through about 2/3 or 1/2 of the glue before I have to throw it away. On the website it says to squeeze what you need into the tray. I not sure that would work for me as I can take 20 minutes to get both sets of lashes onto the rods, thank you.

Hi, has anyone else tried the new Elleebana glue squeeze tube? My glue is starting to oxidise so I am wondering if the tube might be better. I always seem to only get through about 2/3 or 1/2 of the glue before I have to throw it away. On the website it says to squeeze what you need into the tray. I not sure that would work for me as I can take 20 minutes to get both sets of lashes onto the rods, thank you.

I’ve been using it and really like it although I do work quickly.
Have you tried the lash combs to lift and separate the lashes? I much prefer them and they separate beautifully. One side is solid so you can lift then hold the lashes and the other side is a very fine tooth comb to separate.
You could always use a new micro brush each time you dispense the adhesive instead of putting it in the tray

20-30 minutes to get lashes onto rods? It takes me 5 minutes and they are perfect. If you dont have a Y comb you need to get one as this speeds things up massively

20-30 minutes to get lashes onto rods? It takes me 5 minutes and they are perfect. If you dont have a Y comb you need to get one as this speeds things up massively
Hi, which adhesive do you prefer? I've used Ellebanna regular tube and the extra hold in squeeze tube and Dolly. I'm seriously impressed at 5 minutes to get the lashes onto the rods. Is there any suggestions that you wouldnt mind sharing with me?

Hi, which adhesive do you prefer? I've used Ellebanna regular tube and the extra hold in squeeze tube and Dolly. I'm seriously impressed at 5 minutes to get the lashes onto the rods. Is there any suggestions that you wouldnt mind sharing with me?
I use the flirties glue. I do it in about 4 sections. I glue a section, pull lashes up onto shield then comb through with a y comb to get them all separated and straight.

I love Ellebana 1 and 2 solution but use lash base glue, whole treatment takes me 30 mins

I use the flirties glue. I do it in about 4 sections. I glue a section, pull lashes up onto shield then comb through with a y comb to get them all separated and straight.
Hi, and you leave the nourishing oil on client when they leave, right? Thank you

I love Ellebana 1 and 2 solution but use lash base glue, whole treatment takes me 30 mins
Isn't Flirties glue for lash extensions? Seems it would be hard to remove but you do many (and quickly) so it must work! Thank you!

I’ve been using it and really like it although I do work quickly.
Have you tried the lash combs to lift and separate the lashes? I much prefer them and they separate beautifully. One side is solid so you can lift then hold the lashes and the other side is a very fine tooth comb to separate.
You could always use a new micro brush each time you dispense the adhesive instead of putting it in the tray
Thanks for your reply and advice. I think I will give the new glue tube a try and either use multiple micro brushes or dispense it into another tray slot. When you dispense from the tube, I don't suppose you can give me a rough idea of how long the glue remains workable please? thank you.

Seriously impressed with 5 minutes! The quickest I have done it is in 10 minutes and that was because the glue was older & super tacky so the lashes pretty much stuck straight away.

Wow - 30 minutes is amazing for a full treatment! Did you ever use the Elleebana glue? or have you always used Lash base? I'm wondering if there is much difference, there is certainly a difference in price! thanks.

It's just practice, you'll get there . I only used the glue that came with my kitthen I changed, lash base glue is very good and cheaper, I also use their shields instead of rods .

Thanks for your reply and advice. I think I will give the new glue tube a try and either use multiple micro brushes or dispense it into another tray slot. When you dispense from the tube, I don't suppose you can give me a rough idea of how long the glue remains workable please? thank you.

Sorry, I’ve honestly no idea as I apply them in a few minutes.

Hi, and you leave the nourishing oil on client when they leave, right? Thank you
Yes I use it to remove lashes from shield. Clean with damp cotton bud then apply to lashes and leave on

I changed from the original Elleebana to the Lashbase glue. I prefer it.
Haven’t tried the new Elleebana glue to compare. I usually stock up on the Lashbase glue when they have the offer on, which is this weekend again

I changed from the original Elleebana to the Lashbase glue. I prefer it.
Haven’t tried the new Elleebana glue to compare. I usually stock up on the Lashbase glue when they have the offer on, which is this weekend again
Hi, thank you so much for your reply, I've ordered it with the 20% offer, it is so much more cost effective, fingers crossed I get on with it okay, thanks again.

Hi, for those of you who switched from the Elleebana glue to Lash base glue, did you patch test all your clients again? I planned to patch test everyone again, but I have just checked the listed ingredients on the 2 boxes, and it is exactly the same. If anyone can give me some advice I would really appreciate it, thank you.

Latest posts

Back