Anyone used the website ghdandugg.com to buy GHDs?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pinkapple

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm new, just looking for info. Has anyone here ever used the website ghdandugg.com I'm looking for people who have done so as they sell counterfeit GHD's. Thankies!:)

Hi,

I have just checked the website out and their Ugg boots aren't real so I doubt the 'GHD's are.

At the very bottom in small print it says "Please note, we are not affiliated in any way with the Deckers Outdoor Corporation and their "Ugg Australia" brand. All ugg boots sold at our on-line store are made in Australia from 100% natural sheepskin."

Deckers are the actual manufacturers of the proper ugg boot.

Yeh fake GHDs are realy easy to get hold of unfortunatley. They are always c***p!!!!! the official websight is www.ghdhair.com they have all the info and products for sale. Also information on how to spot a fake!!!! Makes me mad when i hear of innocent people being conned!!!!!:mad:

Hey guys I'm new, just looking for info. Has anyone here ever used the website ghdandugg.com I'm looking for people who have done so as they sell counterfeit GHD's. Thankies!:)

Website Checker - verify ghd approved online retailers

GHD website has a checker to see if the site sells offical GHD's. So many sites are selling fakes now, l got mine from lookfantastic.com good price and very quick delivery!

DP

Hi again, yeah I've got a proper set now but I'm miffed about the fake ones, trying to find people who've used them cos I need 10 people to complain before PayPal will issue a refund :(

Latest posts

Back