Anyone used/using Dermalogica for Rosacea?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Puffle

Reaction score
I've just this week started using Dermalogica Ultra Calming range, as I've been diagnosed with rosacea. Albeit it is mild (flares up with certain things like heat, cold and alcohol!) but I do get alot of breakouts.

So far it seems fine (as in hasn't made it any worse) but I just wondered if anyone else uses/has used this range for rosacea and if it helped?

Thanks! :biggrin:

There is actually a Dermalogica product for redness relief. Should give it a try. X

There is actually a Dermalogica product for redness relief. Should give it a try. X

Just wondering for salons that use dermalogica or another skin care rang that is successful with helping rosacea. I have a 15 year old teenager who come to see me yesterday and I am still in shock to how bad her skin was. Ive advised her to go back to her Gp but she needs the be tresting her skin topically also. Its peeling. Break outs on the chin and a hugely hot red nose and cheeks. Id love to be able to help her. Also her mum and brother both suffer rosacea without the acne. Thanks for reading! !

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back