Anyone Used ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kellyuk

Reaction score
Hugs all just wondered if anyone had heard or used NAIO products ? and what they are like ? :)

kellyuk said:
Hugs all just wondered if anyone had heard or used NAIO products ? and what they are like ? :)

I've heard of them, but only ever seen them while searching on ebay, haven't used it I'm afraid

Danger Mouse said:
I've heard of them, but only ever seen them while searching on ebay, haven't used it I'm afraid
yes me too, I have only seen that brand on Ebay whilst browsing.

i noticed they had a stand at excell. but i dont have any personal experience. you could check out the feedback on their e bay site, it might give you a few clues.

I think Naio has been mentioned a few times on here, try doing a search and see whats been mentioned in previous threads :wink2:

HTH

i had a polish free once was okay mags are raving about them but love my sparitual polish so never got more.

kellyuk said:
Sorry never heard of them.
xxx:green:

I have just ordered their soakind gel will try it soon!

Yes I have heard of them it was the first question I asked when I joined the site last year if anyone knew what Naio was like I think they have got good feedback on ebay well they did a year ago I am not sure if they still do.

I have never used there products I started to use Ezflow when I got onto this site.

Caz xxx

Latest posts

Back