Anyone using IBD Soak Off?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katja79

Reaction score
I think about trying the IBD Soak Off collection.....

Anyone using it? Or is there a better one? I love Soak-Off-Products! I´m also using Calgel and BellaForma.

With the CND Productes I have some problems, so I would try something else.

Oh, that was fast! Thank you a lot!

Do you use it for every client? No problems with lifting or chipping? And I´ve some clients with autoimmune disseases like Hashimotos, what about that?

Hope you can understand my english..... :)

Oh, that was fast! Thank you a lot!

Do you use it for every client? No problems with lifting or chipping? And I´ve some clients with autoimmune disseases like Hashimotos, what about that?

Hope you can understand my english..... :)

thyroids yes fine my sister has this and it works well on her 2 weeks with after care cuticle oil etc.

Thank you! I think I will try it. :)

MAKE SURE YOU USE THE IBD PowerBond WITH IT

I use shellac because I need to keep it hypoallergenic but the range of ibd colours available looks ace so I was really disappointed that I wouldn't be able to do the training when they came to my college.

I´ve some problems with CND-Products.....

I thought it would be great for me and my clients, but it wasn´t! I´ve had problems with lifting and I´ve lost 3 clients.:cry:

The idea of no filing on natural nail will be good, but there must be a mistake in my work. I´ve normaly no probs with lifting or chipping, but with the CND-Products.....

So I search for something else, that is soakable and stay on my clients.

At time I´m wearing Jolifin Dual Coat as Base with one layer NSI Illusion clear, French with Jolifin Carbon Colors polar white and a Top with Dual Coat. It sticks on my nails very well and it ist thin and glossy. But with the NSI Illusions I can´t enhancement nails, it ist only for a nail overlay, or?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back