Anyone want to take a gender guess?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*beauty_queen*

Reaction score
Was just wondering if anyone would like to have a guess at the gender of our little one? Find out 25th July and sooo impatient cant wait hehe x ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1404417010.245590.jpg

A boy x so exciting it's such a wonderful time x

Congratulations!!! Is it your first baby? Have u got any other pics? My midwife said if there's 2 little lines (where the genitals would be) it's a boy but if there's 3 it's a girl, lol no other way of telling! What are u hoping for? I've got 2 boys and then finally had a girl on my 3rd, I'm not having any more! She's hard work! X

I think boy too 😊 xx

Congratulations!!! Is it your first baby? Have u got any other pics? My midwife said if there's 2 little lines (where the genitals would be) it's a boy but if there's 3 it's a girl, lol no other way of telling! What are u hoping for? I've got 2 boys and then finally had a girl on my 3rd, I'm not having any more! She's hard work! X

Thank you 😀 yes its my first eeek. Really wow! Everyone around me thinks girl cos ive had constant sickness i have another pic but was at 10.5 weeks so isnt as clear. Here it is thou... ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1404418066.900342.jpg

Girl, the stomach is quite flat.

For boys, the stomach is more rounded x

Congratulations and I think it's a boy too.
Everyone said I was carrying like I was having a boy and had a girl xx

Last edited:
Boy :thumbup: Aw congratulations :) only had sickness with boy not girls x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Weirdly before reading any other replies, I opened the pic thinking you would never be able to guess and instantly thought boy! Congratulations any way xx

Girl 💖 xx

There is a whole thread on bump and scan pictures. Maybe try in there xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Defo girl, congratulations xx

Boy!!! :biggrin: congratulations and all the best. Will keep an eye on post to hear the news x

Congratulations. I thought boy straight away x

Its a GIRL 😍😍😍💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

Its an alien !

Me too!!!x Congratulations, hope you have an amazing journey with your baby girl x

Latest posts

Back