Anyone watch Most Haunted

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suzie49

Reaction score
Am I the only 1 who watches MH, I love it especially the live shows, tho Brian Shepherd has nil personality. I hope this week they get a new psychic in...:hug:

OMG Nooooooooooo I love the programme and will be tuned in all this week. Don will sit there moaning all the time saying what rubbish it is lol. Still wish Derek was on it as I really enjoyed it then :)

I'm a big fan of Most Haunted too...I love it!! My hubby is the same as yours though Caz as he thinks it's a load of rubbish too :irked:

Ohhh great I thought I was the only one :), I must say I preferred David Wells, but I do like Derek, Just a shame he got caught 'faking it'
Luckily my partner likes it as well, tho he's working tonight.
My son and his Fiancee will be round later to watch it, they can watch it at their house but she is scared something my come into the house if she does. :lol:

I love Most haunted but cant watch it on my own particularly the live ones - tried watching it last night but had to turn over and watch something 'tame' so i wouldnt be thinking and imagining things all night!! lol!!!
But i agree, i loved it best when derek acorah was in it - he's a love god!! Is he really a faker?:eek::cry:

what did derek get caught doing?

what did derek get caught doing?
I saw Yvette being interviewed once and she said that they had there suspicions, that if nothing was coming thru , he 'helped'..
So they basically set him up, by leaving a name and a small bio, of someone who was supposed to haunt a place they visited, sure enough, Derek got possessed by him, fair play, except they made it up.
I do believe he is the real deal tho, just a bit theatrical at times, I have seen him do to much good stuff to doubt that.
I usually end up watching it on my own, I dont mind if I get my visitor come I am used to him lol..I have a playful spirit that moves things and plays tricks ...He likes MH too...:lol:

I used to love most haunted, I just find it boring now though...
We always used to joke how Derek would be possessed by someone called LUDVIG ....there was always a Ludvig lol

I prefer Dead famous now

When is it on !!!

I love it but evidence was a bit thin on the ground last night wasn't it

ye
I love it but evidence was a bit thin on the ground last night wasn't it
Yes apparently it all happened 'off camera'... annoying or what dont the spirits know we are waiting lol ..Fingers crossed for a better night tonight x

To keep Don sweet I will be watching from 9 on Living +1 Can't wait. :):)

I'm a big fan of Most Haunted too...I love it!! My hubby is the same as yours though Caz as he thinks it's a load of rubbish too :irked:

Its vice versa in my house , my hubby loves it and believes in all of it, I think its all aload of rubbish.:lol::lol:

I don't watch most haunted i've seen clips, not impressed its all bit to staged and faked.

I'm not happy that my regular programmes have been knocked off for a week like Lipstick Jungle, Private Practice and that I have to wait a whole 2 weeks for the new series of Grey's Anatomy. At least Kyle XY is still on!

ok rant over hehe

anne xx

I know a lot of people who watch it and I have tried to get into it but everytime I watch its the same, Yvette is in a dark room, they all look green and are screaming, then they hear a noise upstairs and they all say "Did you hear that?" then they go upstairs and there is a rocking chair in the corner rocking on its own. That sums up every episode I reckon. :lol::lol::lol:

Sorry those who like it.

Stevie-babes xxx

How come Derek Acorah isn't on it anymore?? I used to laugh when he was going "Sam...Sam?" lmao

i like watching most haunted but i'm a bit skeptic at times when yvette says did you hear that and there is something moved and you just wish you could see it for yourself.the corrie cast was good ,jack p shepard (david platt) and becky were the ones that was most stronger,kim ryder was the weaker.

PMSL, its got a lot better since the Derek days I think Stevie...I must admit to laughing so much when the girlies are all together scared, swearing and arguing who's going to go first.
I thought last nights show was ace!! really strong audible.
I dont believe all I see tho, some of the team I am a bit suspicious of Stuart for 1, but hey the guy has lost ALL his hair since doing MH, so who knows.
I got on to Google soon as the show ended to look up the names mentioned, no wonder they couldnt say on air what had been done it was awful...
Roll on tonight :hug:

Latest posts

Back