Anyone who has done CND Shellac beginners?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skyrocket123

Reaction score
Please can you tell me, do I wear salon wear for my course?
If not what do I wear for it please?

Hey :)

You can wear either a salon tunic or something smart casual (basically no jeans or trainers)

I just wore casual clothes.. leggings a t shirt. Good luck x

Thank you! I have been cramming through the book they sent all day because I'm fretting about the test at the end of the day tomorrow. I passed the first one but am dreading the second one!
The pass rate is 80% for it, is it as many questions as the other one? The first seemed to go on forever..

Thank you! I have been cramming through the book they sent all day because I'm fretting about the test at the end of the day tomorrow. I passed the first one but am dreading the second one!
The pass rate is 80% for it, is it as many questions as the other one? The first seemed to go on forever..
The second quiz is shorter but the pass rate is higher. I'm sure you will do fine! Xx

On my CND course (acrylic conversion) most people were in jeans even though it says no jeans! X

On my CND course (acrylic conversion) most people were in jeans even though it says no jeans! X

I agree on both courses I did I was the only one in my salon tunic others were in jeans I felt like a wally :cool:

I did my course in Leeds today and yesterday! Loved every second (ok maybe not the tests!) spent a fortune in the shop

I did my course in Leeds today and yesterday! Loved every second (ok maybe not the tests!) spent a fortune in the shop
Glad you enjoyed it SkyRocket.... now reach for the stars!!!! (couldn't resist with that name),,,,

Latest posts

Back