Apart from Vistaprint where else for promo material

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This happened to me recently too, they took the money through premclub.com! Luckily i noticed and canceled the membership after they had took 1st installment!!! Little sharks that they are!!
I was really pleased with my cards, guess i should really read the small print!
xxx

Would like to use vista as they are so reasonable by i am not very savvy when it comes to uploading and file sizes so have probs and waste time - got any tips let me know.
do use printing.com and they are fab they send you a catalgue with all the prices in and examples of all there different finishes, sizes etc they have really good monthly offers and have helped me with branding and marketing.
lublu

OH, heck!

I've just put in my first order with Vistaprint, after reading this thread I wish I hadn't now! I'm terrible at keeping track of things, and I don't always check my statements.

Think I'd better change my ways and start watching out for this scam!

I ordered a few things from Vistaprint too about a month ago, I am worried now, going to keep checking my bank statements.
I am very pleased with the products I ordered tho.

I use vistaprint and have done really well, received goods quickly even though i typed in the up to 21 days option, found their products good quality, (get what you pay for) and not noticed any money disappearing out of our account. Ive been using them for about a year and took advantage of their freebie offers. Im a bit worried now because today the hubby phoned me and asked me about a balance query. Id ordered off vistaprint recently, paid the original fees but more money has gone out of the account and not sure where? Bit worried now reading your posts

I just had my new cards printed by vista also post cards, invites and stamper all for free !! just paid postage of a fiver !!:lol:

did you get your money back?
omg just read everyines replies think i might canel the cc i got them on cause they ain't getting my cash !!:eek:

Aubergine Print offer excellent prices. 2,500 single sided full-colour flyers for about £70.

I have used Vista Print for years and have never had any problems with them taking money from me.

I have recently started using anew company because Vista haven't sent any special offers for ages and I think they are expensive without the discounts.

Anyway, I used a company called Flyer Printing, Leaflet Printing, Stationery Printing & More - PrintVend I had 1000 leaflets printed on 300gsm silk paper and it cost me £64.00. I found them by doing an internet search, they do everything. The products arrived four days after I ordered them and the postage was FREE!!!

Hope this helps you guys out

Natalie
x

I also use Goodprint -- excellent quality, good turn-around time, and a pretty easy to use site if you want to upload your own designs. Plus, they regularly offer discounts if you get their newsletters, so if you can wait a few weeks to place an order then a special offer will usually come along.

I too use Vist Print for my other buisness and haven't had any problems...touch wood.

I have just placed a huge order yesterday after they sent me an email adverting all these freebies and yes all of it was free just shipping to be paid, so we shall see. I find them a bit spammy and unsubscribed at one stage so they gave me the option to just receive special offers which has worked upto now.

I've been trying to use Vistaprint lately but am struggling to work out how to upload a file so that the quality is decent! I have created all my artwork using Powerpoint, Paint, etc and it all looks good, but when I upload to Vistaprint the proofs look shocking. Does anyone else have this problem? Did the proofs look dire but the finished article look ok?
Am downloading a free trial of Publisher to see whether the files look better in there.
I can see me having to use a bricks and mortar printing company at this rate :(

I've been trying to use Vistaprint lately but am struggling to work out how to upload a file so that the quality is decent! I have created all my artwork using Powerpoint, Paint, etc and it all looks good, but when I upload to Vistaprint the proofs look shocking. Does anyone else have this problem? Did the proofs look dire but the finished article look ok?
Am downloading a free trial of Publisher to see whether the files look better in there.

Hiya :), I use Vistaprint and had the problem with money being taken from my account too, I emailed and got them to stop the debit, it was their sister company I had clicked on once I had placed my 1st order with them, something to do with money off, I don't remember the details. I did get refunded and no money has come out again, I have continued to use them and I think they are great. I also wait for the offers to come through via email so all I pay is the delivery charge (which incidentally I noticed on my last order had gone up to just over £7!)

Calla, I don't know what type of images you are uploading but when I upload pictures onto my jewellery website I edit them by using this Resize Images online and this Paint.NET - Free Software for Digital Photo Editing. Mainly the first one though and my pictures were fine.

HTH's

xx

P.S Sorry if the links don't work, I pressed enter by mistake halfway through my post! x

Try good print, their site is very easy to navigate, has to be if I'm using it:green:
The quality of the double sided business cards I got was actually better then I was expecting.

Latest posts

Back