Apart from Vistaprint where else for promo material

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrsR

Reaction score
I have used Vista Print in the past but is there anywhere else people use for business cards, postcards, flyers, etc - all promotional material?

I always use either printsmadeeasy.com or 123print.com. They have a good designs for a salon or spa. Hope that helps!

I tend to use my local small printers as they tend to be quite reasonable on price and I like the personal touch.

Plus I feel like i'm keeping the small businesses going, which is always good.

I used printing.com :hug:

just had a look at the sites recommended and fab, but alas American, so back to the drawing board.

printcarrier.com is good i got 5000 leaflets double sided 4in sq for something like 28.00 inc delivery

good thread some great links.

just had a look at the sites recommended and fab, but alas American, so back to the drawing board.

Printing.com is uk based too just click the uk option on the top left if it doesn't take you to the uk site :hug:

I use my graphic designer step-dad and my boyfriend's dad who's a printer ;) !!! Shame I don't have the clients yet though!!!

I do soooo well with Vistaprint. When not busy I go on the site and create a few templates, business cards, promo postcards, flyers etc, (Mothers Day in advance etc) then when they email with a special offer I go online, order something I need, say 250 brochures but also get 100 business cards, 100 postcards etc FREE in the same mailing! Work it to your advantage!

Hi guys!!!

Just wanted to let you know that both myself and two other friends i know that have used Vista Print for so called FREE business cards were being charged £9.99 a month which only started being taken from our accounts 6 or more months after we had first got the cards :eek:

I only noticed after my boyfriend showed me our joint account statement!

I have to say i was completely gobsmacked as i had never signed up for anything or had any info off them that they were taking the money:mad:

I emailed them 3 times asking for a refund and an explanation as to why they took the money AND I HAVE HEARD NOTHING FORM THE ROBBING B*****DS.:grr:

Right now ive got that off my chest lol!!!!!

So PLEASE be warey and check your statements!!

Thanks xxxxxx

cherrysoda, this happened to me too! for a year!
I got a full refund.
don't bother ringing them, just email them and you dicate WHEN THEY ANSWER YOU ie, give them a time limit to answer you.

I got citizens advice and a online advisory site involved and also talked to my bank.

I then told vp rewards that I had been in contact with the above and would be proceeding with legal action and after about 5 emails I got a full refund.

I STILL order from vista print but I as extremely careful about what buttons I press.

go for it, you will succeed!

It's happened to me aswell :cry:. That'll teach me to go over my bank statements sooner lol.

Guess that's how they can afford to do all those 'freebies'

It's happened to me aswell :cry:. That'll teach me to go over my bank statements sooner lol.

Guess that's how they can afford to do all those 'freebies'
did you get your money back?

Is the £9.99 per month the thing you sign up to when you first join VistaPrint, if I remember rightly, something to do with getting discounts from other providers....read the small print and cancel it before you even start with it!

Im glad you got your money back hippy!

Cant believe they do it tho!!

Cheeky gits.

xx

I have used Vista Print in the past but is there anywhere else people use for business cards, postcards, flyers, etc - all promotional material?

www.printit.com are good ,The promo cards are very popular

Angela

Latest posts

Back