apparently they all fell off!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yup...thats worked on a few....but i still have a few (very few, thank goodness) dye hard..."nope it didn't hurt cos it fell off" clients left....i find myself saying....."Mmm strange really as the others look perfect, no worries I'll soon have them sorted"....and move on.....but i never feel totally convinced that i have made my point. The marks are there...i can see the damage...but they are adamant that it dropped off onto there lap. I ain't bothered about if it did or not...! I KNOW IT DIDNT...its how to make them see that its not down to me but in a non blaming kinda way.
In which case, if you feel that you've done everything in your power to make them understand what you are telling them, that there would be NO damage there if they just "dropped off", and the client still refuses to take this on board, what can you do?
They either want their nails done by you or they don't.
And usually they do.
So really they have no choice but to accept that what you are telling them is fact, and is coming from a nail professional.
May be deep down, the clients who refuse to accept facts, are the kind of people who generally go through life blaming anyone/anything before understanding why something has happened.
If they really BELIEVE that the nails are at fault when you know otherwise, surely they will decide not to have their nails done again? Yet they still come back........mmmm.
I think to a degree you can only do so much.

Tough isn't it!:)

In which case, if you feel that you've done everything in your power to make them understand what you are telling them, that there would be NO damage there if they just "dropped off", and the client still refuses to take this on board, what can you do?
They either want their nails done by you or they don't.
And usually they do.
So really they have no choice but to accept that what you are telling them is fact, and is coming from a nail professional.
May be deep down, the clients who refuse to accept facts, are the kind of people who generally go through life blaming anyone/anything before understanding why something has happened.
If they really BELIEVE that the nails are at fault when you know otherwise, surely they will decide not to have their nails done again? Yet they still come back........mmmm.
I think to a degree you can only do so much.

Tough isn't it!:)

you know what...i think your right.

Just clicked reading what you put....and having had numerous conversations with them about things...they do tend to think that way.

thanks hun xx:hug:

I had a very good look at the nails, no signs of damage (picking) whatsoever. When I applied the new set I made sure they were prepped well and thoroughly dehydrated. The client was happy and not after a freebie.

Thanks for all of your advice guys, it has given me something to think about :confused:

Love WF

I had a very good look at the nails, no signs of damage (picking) whatsoever. When I applied the new set I made sure they were prepped well and thoroughly dehydrated. The client was happy and not after a freebie.

Thanks for all of your advice guys, it has given me something to think about :confused:

Love WF
Thanks for letting us know how you got on.

So did you manage to draw up a conclusion to what caused the problem?

If so what did you learn from it?

Just interested.:)

Latest posts

Back