Application advice please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Olive293

Reaction score
i have a client in who is currently left, wants to be right.
She booked in for a root stretch, although sent his photo and clearly stated she doesn't want to lose too much blonde, just soften the harsh line.
I do heaps of ombre's, and comb through etc to get a good blend, but she doesn't want that. I feel like saying just grow your hair for a few more months and save your money!
Do you think I should just foil, with a few bleach to break up and then feather the dark semi a few inches below demarcation line? Maybe 2 dark to one light?
Or still apply as I would a shadow root?
Thank you
image.jpeg

I would put a couple of highlights in the very front and do a root stretch through the rest.

She just want to have something slightly different with her hair but doesn't wanna go for an all out ombre.

You know you can make it look much better than if she actually gree her roots out!

I would put a couple of highlights in the very front and do a root stretch through the rest.

She just want to have something slightly different with her hair but doesn't wanna go for an all out ombre.

You know you can make it look much better than if she actually gree her roots out!
Meh, I know lol.
I sometimes need to remember that every client doesn't have to be a complete transformation!

I would... do a very subtle root stretch.. and do a few balayage hilights with a free hand bleach to give that soft touch xx

Latest posts

Back