application vids on you tube

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tammy BTN

Reaction score
I was having a look on Youtube at the nail vids.
I never noticed the comments before! Eg...
YouTube - Acrylic Nails Rebalance

I thought she was good, but because she's doing p&w you get comments like "that's not proffessionaly done!"
"how about skipping the cuticle softner and poking them with the end of your file?"
"they only took 5 minutes! they won't last!" (errrr editing?)

he he, i think some of my clients would slap me if i started poking them with the end of my file! :)
I know we should be educating blahblah. but just made me chuckle the way some people think. :eek:

Tammy

Just found that one! thanks, i like them, nice and clear.
Thought she must be a geek. :green:

I'm making a little library of vids on my favourites when i noticed the comments.... lol.
Got the Tammy Taylors, zoo's, cesars. always on the prowl for more,
they're like revision - i'm trying to get my time down abit more.

Some of those comments made me chuckle whilest others left me a little gobsmacked im no pro but poke me with your file and i cant say id be too happy :confused: just to save time on washing off the cuticle softner Lol.

Some of those comments made me chuckle whilest others left me a little gobsmacked im no pro but poke me with your file and i cant say id be too happy :confused: just to save time on washing off the cuticle softner Lol.

i know! I didn't know whether to laugh or cry!
Some fab vids on there though! x

i know! I didn't know whether to laugh or cry!
Some fab vids on there though! x
Cor blimey some of the people who left the dodgy comments on there wouldn't last five minutes on this site!:eek:

Can you imagine if a comment like that was posted on here, and then Gigi picks it up!:lol: :lol: :lol: I'd stick around for that! :lol:

Dear oh dear..............:rolleyes:

Oh honey I would PAY to see Gigi get ahold of them LMAO!

Latest posts

Back