Applying Brisa gel.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laurab71

Reaction score
I have just recently purchased Brisa gel. I am qualified in gel but i think every gel may be different. So, as i am not trained in how to use this gel,can someone please give me a little insight on how to apply it. Once i have applied my gel along the stress area, do i cure for 2 or 3 mins? Also,do i cleanse or leave the surface tacky & apply the buliding layer. Do i then cure for 2 or 3 mins? Alittle help would go along way guys & dolls,
Laura.x.

i thought that you were not able to buy brisa gels without having brisa training ?:confused:

Do you have the BRiSA lamp? If not then you might have problems.

The best advice I can give you is to get yourself on a Brisa conversion course as soon as possible. You need to know how the product works to be able to get the best out of it and training and education is the only way. You can't buy the product through the legal/professional channels unless you're trained in it.

The number to call is 0845 210 6060 Sweet Squared head office, they'll be able to put you in touch with your nearest training academy.

hth's

Latest posts

Back