Applying nail crystals

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miss_jc

Reaction score
Sorry for the obvious question but what tool have you found most successful for picking up crystals and applying to the nail?!

Thanks!

I use an orange stick and dip it in water, it picks up diamantes really well but I know there is a special tool which I would be interested to know where to get :)

I use a dotting tool with a little bit of top coat on it - you only a tiny little smidgen from around the bottle top and voila, perfect picker upper! :)

Embellie Gellie is on my list to order at some point (I craft a lot too). Look it up, looks awesome!

I use a a little plastic stick with a rubber tip which is suppose to be the propper tool (not great) but my sis in law that crystals up shoes uses a wax pencil she got from eBay it's brill xx

I've seen the wax pencil but have bought the diamanté application tool on eBay, like a little plastic stick with a blob of waxy stuff on the end, it's aimed at crafters but is quite good :) for years I just used a wet orange stick tho :lol:xxx

Fab, thank you all! Will go with the orange sticks for now!x

Sorry for the obvious question but what tool have you found most successful for picking up crystals and applying to the nail?!

Thanks!

Use an orange stick with a little bit of blue tac on the end! Simple but the Easiest way I found x

Piece of dried spaghetti works fine too..

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I use spaghetti dipped in water for a couple of seconds, as shown on my Swarovski course

I use eyelash tweezers x

I use a dotting tool with a little bit of top coat on it - you only a tiny little smidgen from around the bottle top and voila, perfect picker upper! :)

This is what I do too

I've just been onto ebay and ordered a wax pencil for all of £1.40 :lol:

A tooth pick is ace ;0)

I absolutely couldn't do it without my wax pencil, I got 2 for 99p about a year ago! I think I've sharpened one of them about 3 times... Plenty of life left in that ;)

Xxx

Where do you get your wax pencils from??x

I also use orange stick and bit blue tack

Definitely damp spaghetti!

Latest posts

Back