Applying Suntana solution with a mitt

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roisin_x

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

After reading a few posts on here about people doing there own spray tans i thought i would have a go and it was a complete disaster!! I managed to do my legs ok but the rest just looked awful!

Anyway, i use suntana spray tan solution and i noticed on the bottle it says 'use with an airbrush/HVLP machine or tanning mitt' Has anyone applied it with a mitt and if so how did it turn out?

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

I've used a mitt & it turned out fine :) just make sure you really blend it in x

I've used a mitt & it turned out fine :) just make sure you really blend it in x

Ooh this is really interesting, as I also noticed on the bottle it says to use a mitt and they also sell one on their site.

Does it not use a lot of solution though, compared to spraying it on?

x

Thanks for replying :) i will give it a go tonight i think :) x

Miss Pink23 that's what i thought but i've still got one of the wee sample bottles from a couple of months ago so i'll see how much of that i use up & if it's too much i'll try there self tan mousse x

Miss Pink23 that's what i thought but i've still got one of the wee sample bottles from a couple of months ago so i'll see how much of that i use up & if it's too much i'll try there self tan mousse x

Wondering of you have tried this out yet?

Wondering of you have tried this out yet?

sorry just noticed your post, I've just applied it about 20 mins ago (i got burnt in the sun last week so i couldn't exfoliate lol) anyway... it went on ok, i would say i probably used about 60/65 mls which is a bit less than i thought i'd use. It looks ok with the guide colour on so i'm hoping i've blended it all in ok. I'll report back tomorrow once i've showered it off :) xx

So i've washed it off now & it looks great. I've noticed a slight patchy bit just at my wrist but i think thats just because i didn't blend that bit in properly but overall a complete success!! :) xx

Latest posts

Back