Applying tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daizels

Reaction score
Help, I'm trained in applying calgel. I'm confident with the overlays and are always hapy with the results, but my tip application isn't as good. I've tried applying the tip on top of th 1at coat of clear calgel (as shown in the training). I have applied the tip to the prepared nail bed. However despite what I believe is careful and thoroug blending, I can still see the line/tip under the geloverlay. I've tried different adhesives, different tips and I am not happy with the results. Help and any suggestions V welcome!!:cry:

Help, I'm trained in applying calgel. I'm confident with the overlays and are always hapy with the results, but my tip application isn't as good. I've tried applying the tip on top of th 1at coat of clear calgel (as shown in the training). I have applied the tip to the prepared nail bed. However despite what I believe is careful and thoroug blending, I can still see the line/tip under the geloverlay. I've tried different adhesives, different tips and I am not happy with the results. Help and any suggestions V welcome!!:cry:

i think you'd find it a lot easier if you were first to trim away most of the well and then pre blend the tip before applying. also getting the tip on at the right angle will make blending sinificantly easier. make sure you hear the well click into place when you apply it and be sure you dont lift the end of the tip up whilst the glue is setting.

try typing in pre blending and tailoring the tip into our search and lots of good info should come up.

Latest posts

Back