Appointment apps

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nevergivingup

Reaction score
Any one know of any good ones?

Hi,

I own a company that does that - it's more than just appointment booking - it's an entire marketing, management and booking system for your salon.

We're quite different from what's out there at the moment - it's easy to use, unlimited amounts of support are included and you're never tied into a contract - if you're unhappy you can walk instantly.

I am offering free use at the moment (apart from the 7p per text message) as we're in the testing stages. If you or any other Geeks are interested, let me know via PM.

Thanks,

Stefan

Hi,

I own a company that does that - it's more than just appointment booking - it's an entire marketing, management and booking system for your salon.

We're quite different from what's out there at the moment - it's easy to use, unlimited amounts of support are included and you're never tied into a contract - if you're unhappy you can walk instantly.

I am offering free use at the moment (apart from the 7p per text message) as we're in the testing stages. If you or any other Geeks are interested, let me know via PM.

Thanks,

Stefan

Hi can I use it on my phone?

Hi,

Theoretically you can, however I do not recommend it at all. It's designed to be on any computer/laptop connected to the internet.

Thanks,

Stefan

Any one know of any good ones?

Hi I downloaded salonlite for free as it was recommended on a previous thread.., not used it yet as I'm training but it looks good and completely free !
If u put salonlite in the search box the post should come up and you can follow the link

Hi I downloaded salonlite for free as it was recommended on a previous thread.., not used it yet as I'm training but it looks good and completely free !
If u put salonlite in the search box the post should come up and you can follow the link

Nice to be beaten to a thread :)

Was just coming to post that yes, you can use Salonlite - all online, all free (bar the cost of the SMS messages), none of the usual 'free until you've got more than 5 clients / 2 staff' or whatever. Just free!

Signup link is here:
Salonlite - The worlds first free online salon and spa management software

Happy to answer any questions if you have any

Nice to be beaten to a thread :)

Was just coming to post that yes, you can use Salonlite - all online, all free (bar the cost of the SMS messages), none of the usual 'free until you've got more than 5 clients / 2 staff' or whatever. Just free!

Signup link is here:
Salonlite - The worlds first free online salon and spa management software

Happy to answer any questions if you have any

I saw a previous reply by you and checked it out - its fab can't wait to be using it - credit to you I've recommended it a few times :biggrin:

And can I use it on my phone? Want it for my mobile business

At the moment it's optimised for a tablet-type view (mainly things like the iPad). We're working on a phone view at the moment though, so hopefully this should be coming soon.

It dosent work very well on my samsung galaxy tablet. X

Sent from my GT-P1000 using SalonGeek

It dosent work very well on my samsung galaxy tablet. X

What sort of problems have you been having? If you go via the 'contact us' page on the site and send us a message with the details, we'll take a look into it for you. As far as I'm aware, you should be fine on an Android tablet (which is what the Galaxy is, I believe).

I can only see half the appointment book page. X
i will email later. X

Sent from my GT-P1000 using SalonGeek

have you tried style seat? its available on android. i think it is more for american users but you can certainly adapt it to an appointmetn scheduler. you input all your services, prices, times and clients and then just select the time date, client and service to put in the schedulre. its free so you can have a play, nothing spoiling

I use Salonium which works well for me, however the android phone version does not reflect my availability. Ie it will allow me to book a new appointment on a day I know I'm full

Sent from my GT540 using SalonGeek

Seeing as this post has had a few extra comments left, just thought I'd add that we're in the final stages of sorting out native iPhone / Android apps for salonlite, so those that have been waiting for a non-tablet version - it's coming VERY soon!

Seeing as this post has had a few extra comments left, just thought I'd add that we're in the final stages of sorting out native iPhone / Android apps for salonlite, so those that have been waiting for a non-tablet version - it's coming VERY soon!

Excellent news, that's really the only thing missing from salonlite for me!

great news been looking for a good hair and beauty services app for my android phone .
A huge must for me is to be able to sync all the info on to my pc as back up via your programme for pc's . Will this be possible ?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Hi,

Thanks,

Stefan

Can you send me the details?

Just so you know, I sent you a PM earlier :)

Latest posts

Back