Appointment book at start up

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

staceymackey

Reaction score
Hi hi! I realize nobody can tell me how many bookings I'll have my first week/month... But I will be working tues - friday. 8:30 to 5:30. I am working my numbers on 4 appointments per day. Is this optimistic? Would anybody be willing to share on their first month? How many appointments did you set per day or what percentage of you available time was booked? Is there a "normal"? Thanks in advance!

It depends on where you are. Is it a salon or what or are you renting a room?

Personally I started renting a room
On Thursday and I worked Friday and Saturday too. I made just over £300 so I was well chuffed. This was with all the hairdressers promoting me. X

Thanks for the reply Lolly! And congrats on your new adventure. I'm going mobile... Trying not to set my expectations too high but can't seem to help myself. Would you recommend doing opening specials? Or wait and see how much demand you have? Thx

Hello and no problems.

Ive not done any specials at all and I don't really intend to. I think if you do then they may get used to paying those prices and not want to pay full
price.

Good luck and I hope it all goes well. X

Latest posts

Back