Appointment booking system

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stanyer21

Nail addict
Reaction score
hi , we are hoping to get an android booking system on my tablet to avoid double booking in out small salon. can anyone recommend a really simple one that is free to use and can accommodate 2 therapists bookings

Most can accommodate more than one therapist. For what you need, Schedul is probably best. Free and easy - so I'm told. You can add online booking etc. I think. You can also access it on your phone or home computer (think of it like logging into Facebook) so you can make changes, book clients, cancel clients etc. wherever you are.
We use Ovatu in our salon but there are 5 of us and we need some of the functionality not available with Schedul.
Hope that helps

Vic x

Feel free to drop me a DM. I am the Online Manager for Booksy UK & Ireland. We are not a free app but the best value on the market atm. Happy to have a chat to give you the info you need. It can be a bit of a mine filed looking into this for the first time so at the very least I may be able to point you in the right direction.
Greg

I can't seem to find the schedul on my play store

I can't seem to find the schedul on my play store
Its not a native app its a web app. (so basically a web page shortcut on your phone) You will have to create an account on a PC or laptop first usually and also not all phone OS's support the webapp

I'd say Ovatu is better and worth the small cost.

Latest posts

Back