Appointment online

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rosiedrew

Reaction score
Hi

Can anyone recommend an ap that is simple and cheap. I want to stop caring a salon appointment book around.

I'm using Ovatu, really happy with it. £15 per month for a single user and great support x

Have u looked at shedul x

Hi, try baxus.com it's really affordable and easy to use ☺ there's no app but you can save it to your home screen on your phone

I would try trial versions of a few and see which ones you like. I'm using Versum for my salon and its suuuuuper easy. You get e-mail notifications from online bookings, which I think is pretty cool. Saves me a bunch of time :p

We use timely, you get a free 30 day trial it's really good

Ovatu x

I've been looking at this too. There are so many so it can be quite overwhelming.

You can make a custom one for your salon with something like app institute which I've been playing with today: http://appinstitute.com/hair-salon-apps/

I like the idea of my salon having its own app and this is a lot cheaper than quotes ive had from developers

Ovatu all the way [emoji108][emoji93][emoji93][emoji93][emoji93][emoji93]

Hi Rosie. I like Ovatu too. xx

We have just started to trial Setmore for our Salon, it's free with a premium option but seems pretty good up to now.

Well it's looks as though I should look at ovatu. Thanks for great feedback. Xxx

Hi all can I ask a couple of things about ovatu?

It's my first year and even when I'm not busy I only usually let on I have low availability ("oh I only have 10am and 4pm") don't really want all appointments shown as available... Is there anything I can do to adjust this?

And when Im doing colours I need a 45 min prosessing time, and I'll usually have a client slotted in there is there any way of booking a double appointment with a gap?
Ie:
4pm Client 1 - Foils (45 min)
4.45pm Client 2 - Root tint (30 min)
4.15pm Client 1 - Cut & Blowdry 5am Client 2 - Cut & Blowdry

X

I use shedul too free and easy peasy x

@redlottie13, i know what you mean about late availability, I have the same issue - you could book yourself a break in your day and only leave the appointments you post are late availability - are you on the forum for Ovatu on facebook? You could ask the question there, they might have a better answer xx

Latest posts

Back